H.S. Coaches get in here - Keep your players Safe

zeeblet01

Recruit
This Covid **** threw a wrench into everyone's plans. Your players are at MUCH HIGHER risk for injury the first few months after returning to practice. DO NOT TRY MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME.

Without writing a book on it here, I wanted to share that I reached out to many strength coaches and athletic trainers in the professional, collegiate, and private sectors to get their opinions on the best approach to return safely.

If you would like the document that we put together to keep the kids safe, please send me your email and I'll send over the document.

For those who don't know, I started a charity Next Level Academy International. For the at-risk kids in the tri-county area.

Please take the document and share it as you please.

I tried attaching a PDF but I don't know if it will attach correctly.

Attachments

• Return to Play.pdf
    791 KB · Views: 23
Advertisement
This Covid **** threw a wrench into everyone's plans. Your players are at MUCH HIGHER risk for injury the first few months after returning to practice. DO NOT TRY MAKING UP FOR LOST TIME.

Without writing a book on it here, I wanted to share that I reached out to many strength coaches and athletic trainers in the professional, collegiate, and private sectors to get their opinions on the best approach to return safely.

If you would like the document that we put together to keep the kids safe, please send me your email and I'll send over the document.

For those who don't know, I started a charity Next Level Academy International. For the at-risk kids in the tri-county area.

Please take the document and share it as you please.

I tried attaching a PDF but I don't know if it will attach correctly.

Back in my day, when a hurricane or some event caused school to halt for an extended period, we would return to running laps until someone fell out....and I was in the band.

Back in my day, when a hurricane or some event caused school to halt for an extended period, we would return to running laps until someone fell out....and I was in the band.

First day back from summer break and first day back from winter break, we did the same and I played baseball. My coach would yell “get the poison out.”

Advertisement
First day back from summer break and first day back from winter break, we did the same and I played baseball. My coach would yell “get the poison out.”
Mine used to yell, “C’mon girls, it’s time to get some blood in your eyes”, but that was football.

Advertisement
Back