Guys, we've got to recruit better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofla native

Recruit
We gotta start getting those five stars if we wanna start beating FSU and the "big schools". I know you guys say "just win", but you cant "just win" until you have the best players. Pay these dudes, get bagmen, whatever the heck we have to do. That's the only way we truly ever get back. Sucks that college football is this way now, but it is what it is. If you compare recruiting class rankings, stars and wins, It's obvious that's it. Coaching is a big part but not the biggest. Sucks guys. I'm ****ed. But I really think this is true. I want the canes back so bad

Advertisement
Our front 7 is better than theirs. Corn is better than any of their DBs. Our TEs are better. Coley and Richards are arguably better. OL is a wash. Yet, they have more talent lol

We gotta start getting those five stars if we wanna start beating FSU and the "big schools". I know you guys say "just win", but you cant "just win" until you have the best players. Pay these dudes, get bagmen, whatever the heck we have to do. That's the only way we truly ever get back. Sucks that college football is this way now, but it is what it is. If you compare recruiting class rankings, stars and wins, It's obvious that's it. Coaching is a big part but not the biggest. Sucks guys. I'm ****ed. But I really think this is true. I want the canes back so bad

How do you trolls have this level of impoverished creativity. No Cane fan comes up with a name like Sofla Native. "HEY GUYS I'M ONE OF YOU JUST ANOTHER GUY WATCH ME COMPILE OPINIONS JUST LIKE YOU AND DEFTLY GOAD YOU INTO ANGER NOM NOM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back