Guys, we can mope around, kick the dog, or we can bring the dam noise!!!

Slurpers don't like it when you mention fans dressing up as empty seats.

My next Halloween outfit will be me dressed as a empty seat at Hard Rock.
Lol, who was that pro team a few years back that all wore paper sacks over their heads out of embarrassment. I was only like in 2nd grade but it was all over the news. Would it still work.

Advertisement
Lol, who was that pro team a few years back that all wore paper sacks over their heads out of embarrassment. I was only like in 2nd grade but it was all over the news. Would it still work.
I think a few teams have repeated it but pretty sure the Browns started it

I think a few teams have repeated it but pretty sure the Browns started it
the paper sack on the head was started in the 80s by New Orleans Saints fans who called themselves the "AINTS" .... LOL

saints.jpg

T
Pretty sure it didnt take the Titanic 15 years to go down. You acting like we have been considered for a championship. No ACC champ......1 Coastal champ(pretty pathetic considering the competition)
This post right here when u really read it u know theres no hope for this program. Most of the fans want championship levels teams consistently but the truth is in this post. 15 years

Its over......the new fan base doesnt know titles. They will root for ok seasons

Advertisement
T
This post right here when u really read it u know theres no hope for this program. Most of the fans want championship levels teams consistently but the truth is in this post. 15 years

Its over......the new fan base doesnt know titles. They will root for ok seasons
Yep. I was born in '81 and had the pleasure of watching us absolutely dominate. These jits have no idea mane

the paper sack on the head was started in the 80s by New Orleans Saints fans who called themselves the "AINTS" .... LOL

saints.jpg

Think that is an excellent idea, all the mopes could show up with their heads covered in a brown paper bag and the could be called the "PAINS" instead of Canes.

Crap forget the mopes do not come to games, they all keyboard warriors.

My point is that when you call the exact same wildcat play as last time you were in the redzone, or the same FB dive on 4th and short as the last 3 times, or you call slow developing plays on 3rd and 6 even though you know **** well your OL is ***...the D may start to catch on, and that's a failure of coaching.

All you're saying is that better players will mask stupid playcalling. That might be true, but how about doing every single fcking thing you can to win? How about that sht?

And don't give me that "young team sht". That's just something that happens to everybody, not an excuse to lose to UVA. We have too much talent to lose those 4 in a row. I'll give you 2, but 4 is out of the question. That's failing with superior talent, and there's no excuse for it.

Did we once try a play action off of the gray dive play or any form of wildcat that dj got rid of the ball?

I don’t ever recall

Those plays must be too exotic for cmr

Advertisement

saints.jpg
Yep I remember now that you posted that pic, thought I had something but I just realized hardly any grocery stores use real paper bags anymore, we'd need to come up with our own thing

Yep I remember now that you posted that pic, thought I had something but I just realized hardly any grocery stores use real paper bags anymore, we'd need to come up with our own thing
paper bags are still available ... Office Depot has em.

Did we once try a play action off of the gray dive play or any form of wildcat that dj got rid of the ball?

I don’t ever recall

Those plays must be too exotic for cmr

Anyone who watches sports of any kind knows that when your opponent thinks they've got you figured out it's a great time to trick them. But no, I don't recall us doing anything else out of those looks.

Advertisement

How about a plastic bag?

I won’t be excited until Blake James ***** off. We’re comoletely ****ed until that embicile leaves the school.

How about a plastic bag?
lol, yea i guess long as it has air holes, or drinking holes, but you couldnt paint on it like paper. I want a big o U on mine with eye holes and a large hole for alcohol in the middle, thinkin bout going with one of those silly straws that look like Mork's offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back