Guys, we can mope around, kick the dog, or we can bring the dam noise!!!

Get lost!
Ok he gets lost you and others keep posting nothing's done who looks smart and who looks stupid.get a petition if changes aren't made fans will strike walkout see which one gets results.money or lack of talks b.s. walks.

Advertisement
MG7L.gif
The stadium will get the same sound bites that sitcoms on tv use.

HOW THE FCK IS YEAR 3 WORSE THAN YEAR 2? AND WHY DOESN'T THAT BOTHER YOU?

That's an easier answer if you been paying attention to the team. Last year we had more mature offensive personnel, this year, no irvin, and alot of people were posting foolishness by saying brevin would be starting over him, but football people knew, blocking was going to be a problem, no Ahmon, no herdon and no berrios and no walton. That's 5 guys who's production has not been replaced and are the guys rosier could count on the most and then you throw in mcdernont and trevor darling, that's alot to overcome, not to mention the reshuffled o-line. Defensivle, with the exception of mcintosh and norton, as well as Humble child, the defense played great, we had a mature group and most of them played together last year, add jess simpson over coach kool and the defense took a step forward.

Advertisement
15 years of rebuilding and we finish 7-5? Just become a fan? Or have you been asleep?

Im not sure why you saying "15yrs of rebuilding", unless you believe 2 out of the last 3 coaches were competent, coach shannon at least brought in solid talent. Coach richt is the most qualified headcoach to come thru here in the last 15. Maybe you just became a new turnover chain fan, cause obviously you think coach richt came to UM with top talent already stacked!

I have no confidence that the Ad will do the right thing even if Richt goes because of their terrible track record! We have to get in the ears of the AD the Prez, BOT, BOD, and force them to do it the fans way!! The beloved program is going down like the Titanic! We've hit the iceberg friends and the *** part of the ship is in the air ready to go down!!

Write letters, post their phone numbers and buzz their *** off, scream at the top of our voices on social media!! Hold back monetary contributions!! Fly banners!! But do something!!

The NOISE got rid of Folden, the NOISE got rid of the Onion, the NOISE will get them to make some kind of move on Richt!!

It hurt to see this happening and to feel as if those in charge have their heads in the ground like things will just fix itself!! If things stay the course with no changes we will be back here next year!! This was painful enough and not look forward to another year of this crap!!

We have a guy on this team right now that gets it, IMO!! Manny Diaz. Keeping the defense the way it is scheme wise and finding another young innovative minded offensive coordinator with a similar drive as him and that's respected in the league we can't do worse than whats here now! We have to give the recruits a reason to stay on and get back on board!! Doing nothing will definitely finish sinking the ship!

You may not like Manny as coach but state your case for who you want but don't count on those in charge to do the right thing or do anything at all!!
F that. Let's protest at the hecht on jan 1 if no oc is hired.

Advertisement
sucks don't it ? playing Va ..... rain ...... good excuses as any .. LOL
Slurpers don't like it when you mention fans dressing up as empty seats.

My next Halloween outfit will be me dressed as a empty seat at Hard Rock.

That's an easier answer if you been paying attention to the team. Last year we had more mature offensive personnel, this year, no irvin, and alot of people were posting foolishness by saying brevin would be starting over him, but football people knew, blocking was going to be a problem, no Ahmon, no herdon and no berrios and no walton. That's 5 guys who's production has not been replaced and are the guys rosier could count on the most and then you throw in mcdernont and trevor darling, that's alot to overcome, not to mention the reshuffled o-line. Defensivle, with the exception of mcintosh and norton, as well as Humble child, the defense played great, we had a mature group and most of them played together last year, add jess simpson over coach kool and the defense took a step forward.

And if you'd been paying attention to the team this season, you'd know that those losses could have been wins if everybody had done their jobs. Not excelled, not been amazing, just done the job.

If either QB could complete 60% (which isn't that much these days), we win.
If Richt could tailor his play calling to the QBs/OL that we actually have instead of the ones he wishes we had, we win.
If our punter could average 35 yds/kick, we win.

It's that simple. Having some of the guys from last year would have helped, but Richt had enough pieces to beat UVA. He had the players to beat BC. ****, with a decent kicker we might have beaten LSU. I think you see what I'm getting at. Just in case, we lost because we didn't do a good job of utilizing the talent we do have, not because of the talent we don't have. And that's about coaching.

And if you'd been paying attention to the team this season, you'd know that those losses could have been wins if everybody had done their jobs. Not excelled, not been amazing, just done the job.

If either QB could complete 60% (which isn't that much these days), we win.
If Richt could tailor his play calling to the QBs/OL that we actually have instead of the ones he wishes we had, we win.
If our punter could average 35 yds/kick, we win.

It's that simple. Having some of the guys from last year would have helped, but Richt had enough pieces to beat UVA. He had the players to beat BC. ****, with a decent kicker we might have beaten LSU. I think you see what I'm getting at. Just in case, we lost because we didn't do a good job of utilizing the talent we do have, not because of the talent we don't have. And that's about coaching.

LoL im not sure what you're trying argue here, its not coach richt fault that perry decided to take the qb position serious late in the season. Its perry's job to out perform rosier, by knowing coverages that he should know if he took the time to study on his own. Sometimes there is no way to coach around immaturity, just got to deal with it head on. You worried about a couple of games, this team was to young on offense and injured. 7 & 5 is a solid season in rebuild mode with a solid bowl game. This team goes out with a solid win, and going into next season, alot of the fake UM fans will be back!

Advertisement
LoL im not sure what you're trying argue here, its not coach richt fault that perry decided to take the qb position serious late in the season. Its perry's job to out perform rosier, by knowing coverages that he should know if he took the time to study on his own. Sometimes there is no way to coach around immaturity, just got to deal with it head on. You worried about a couple of games, this team was to young on offense and injured. 7 & 5 is a solid season in rebuild mode with a solid bowl game. This team goes out with a solid win, and going into next season, alot of the fake UM fans will be back!

My point is that when you call the exact same wildcat play as last time you were in the redzone, or the same FB dive on 4th and short as the last 3 times, or you call slow developing plays on 3rd and 6 even though you know **** well your OL is ***...the D may start to catch on, and that's a failure of coaching.

All you're saying is that better players will mask stupid playcalling. That might be true, but how about doing every single fcking thing you can to win? How about that sht?

And don't give me that "young team sht". That's just something that happens to everybody, not an excuse to lose to UVA. We have too much talent to lose those 4 in a row. I'll give you 2, but 4 is out of the question. That's failing with superior talent, and there's no excuse for it.

Advertisement
My point is that when you call the exact same wildcat play as last time you were in the redzone, or the same FB dive on 4th and short as the last 3 times, or you call slow developing plays on 3rd and 6 even though you know **** well your OL is ***...the D may start to catch on, and that's a failure of coaching.

All you're saying is that better players will mask stupid playcalling. That might be true, but how about doing every single fcking thing you can to win? How about that sht?

And don't give me that "young team sht". That's just something that happens to everybody, not an excuse to lose to UVA. We have too much talent to lose those 4 in a row. I'll give you 2, but 4 is out of the question. That's failing with superior talent, and there's no excuse for it.

Young teams dont happen to everybody when you running a proper program, we basically had a whole offensive rehaul, i know you got enuff sense to understand that much about football. If you been around football long enuff, defenses are normally ahead of the offenses early on, unless of course you are of the penn disgrace moron variety, so thinking a True guard playing college tackle for the first time, a below avg right tackle now being moved to left tackle, Jahir jones( the robert knowles of the o-line) and hayden my mahoney has a first name, than add to that blocking group 2 True freshmen tightends, WTH you think an offense with that type of personnel is going against solid defenses. Now add in the injuries, mix that with a bunch of True freshmen wideouts and to top it all off, below avg qb play, again WTH is an offense going with all that mixed in.

That's how you know coach richt is a good oc, he had to call plays around all of that. Now of course coach richt cant say it, but this year was more about getting guys on offense playing time and experience, and getting guys use to the type of offense we will be running here. Alot of those play calls, coach richt put it on the players to make a play, as a player and team, that's what you want if you are a competitor. Is coach richt perfect, by no means, but he's aggressive and battles and goes after any team, no matter the opponent. So alot of what im telling you, and of course better players help with playcalling, but more importantly than better players is better players who have matured physically and mentally. Dont matter how much talent you got in football, you wont do alot of blossoming unless you are physically and mentally ready, brad kaaya was, Ahmon richards was, navaugh donaldson was, when you trying to rely on True freshmen to much, whatever unit it is, will probably not be that good, the potential will show from time to time, but not on a regular basis!

Young teams dont happen to everybody when you running a proper program, we basically had a whole offensive rehaul, i know you got enuff sense to understand that much about football. If you been around football long enuff, defenses are normally ahead of the offenses early on, unless of course you are of the penn disgrace moron variety, so thinking a True guard playing college tackle for the first time, a below avg right tackle now being moved to left tackle, Jahir jones( the robert knowles of the o-line) and hayden my mahoney has a first name, than add to that blocking group 2 True freshmen tightends, WTH you think an offense with that type of personnel is going against solid defenses. Now add in the injuries, mix that with a bunch of True freshmen wideouts and to top it all off, below avg qb play, again WTH is an offense going with all that mixed in.

That's how you know coach richt is a good oc, he had to call plays around all of that. Now of course coach richt cant say it, but this year was more about getting guys on offense playing time and experience, and getting guys use to the type of offense we will be running here. Alot of those play calls, coach richt put it on the players to make a play, as a player and team, that's what you want if you are a competitor. Is coach richt perfect, by no means, but he's aggressive and battles and goes after any team, no matter the opponent. So alot of what im telling you, and of course better players help with playcalling, but more importantly than better players is better players who have matured physically and mentally. Dont matter how much talent you got in football, you wont do alot of blossoming unless you are physically and mentally ready, brad kaaya was, Ahmon richards was, navaugh donaldson was, when you trying to rely on True freshmen to much, whatever unit it is, will probably not be that good, the potential will show from time to time, but not on a regular basis!

I disagree with almost everything you just wrote. I don't have the energy, so I'll just ask you what happened to that team with Kaaya, AR, and those guys? Were they a great offense? What about the second year, did we have a great offense?

Is it ever the coach? Is there a number of years in a row of bad offense that would make you think maybe Richt is part of the problem? And don't you remember saying the exact same things about al? He needed to get his guys in there. He had to play too many FR. The Cloud. Guys weren't executing. Guys were selfish.

When do the excuses stop?

Advertisement
Back