Guys, we can mope around, kick the dog, or we can bring the dam noise!!!

jjjrcanes

Sophomore
I have no confidence that the Ad will do the right thing even if Richt goes because of their terrible track record! We have to get in the ears of the AD the Prez, BOT, BOD, and force them to do it the fans way!! The beloved program is going down like the Titanic! We've hit the iceberg friends and the *** part of the ship is in the air ready to go down!!

Write letters, post their phone numbers and buzz their *** off, scream at the top of our voices on social media!! Hold back monetary contributions!! Fly banners!! But do something!!

The NOISE got rid of Folden, the NOISE got rid of the Onion, the NOISE will get them to make some kind of move on Richt!!

It hurt to see this happening and to feel as if those in charge have their heads in the ground like things will just fix itself!! If things stay the course with no changes we will be back here next year!! This was painful enough and not look forward to another year of this crap!!

We have a guy on this team right now that gets it, IMO!! Manny Diaz. Keeping the defense the way it is scheme wise and finding another young innovative minded offensive coordinator with a similar drive as him and that's respected in the league we can't do worse than whats here now! We have to give the recruits a reason to stay on and get back on board!! Doing nothing will definitely finish sinking the ship!

You may not like Manny as coach but state your case for who you want but don't count on those in charge to do the right thing or do anything at all!!

Advertisement
Pretty sure it didnt take the Titanic 15 years to go down. You acting like we have been considered for a championship. No ACC champ......1 Coastal champ(pretty pathetic considering the competition)

Advertisement
It’s a lot louder when you have a 25 million buy out and no one bidding to hire your coach.
That is defening.
We should be screaming at a adidas and asking them not to renew if it’s not too late. Just tel them to say they won’t accept anything less than a top 5 team. What’s the point of having us being their flagship school if we suck. I know if I was at adidas I would be on the phone ready to pull the plug unless my company logo is kicking *** at the school that’s supposed to be the one repping the hardest.

Advertisement
Would only be of benefit if we had email addresses or phone digits to dial. But right now we don’t So blasting them isn’t going to help our case to get rid of Richt and his merrymen clan. We need the information so we can go to town and flood their inboxes as such that they can no longer ignore our pleas.

As to Adidas yes, if I were them, I would’ve called Blake already regarding the gross incompetence of the offense and the overall record of the team. Listen, money talks the loudest despite all of us being vocal here. We have to make it difficult for Richt to stay, or at the very least change his offensive staff and fill the positions with competent coaches. The only way to do so is not show up for the games, quit donoting to the program, fly banners at every home game, and pull all future monies in hope that it finally sends a message to the BOT. Because Blake James won’t do a **** thing unless the heat of the fire comes from on top. I’ve already stopped my checks to the school but my pulling is water under the bridge to them. If we can all do so, that would definitely send a stronger message.

If you're really serious about sending the Suits at Miami a message, this is what the crowd at game time should look like, I would suspect some of our donors are already letting Suits know their plan to withhold future contributions.
1543946189927.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
To further add to our need for more alcohol, I just saw this on the recruiting board. Not sure if accurate, but I have no reason to doubt it. Sorry for forgetting the source. I got hit in the head a lot as a child.
13-Decommits
14-Commits

Advertisement
Back