Guys our recruiting classes will only get better....

KevinCosio

Sophomore
First of all I like most r disappointed we didn't get some of those elite talents like TV, COOK, MITCHELL, RUDOLPH OR LANE and let's get this out the way, this was one of the best recruiting classes nationally in years and especially in SFL but we have a great group of guys coming in. Could It have been better... Sure but we have guys who WANT to be here and this is AG's best recruiting class by far, these guys have HUGE upside, we found gems in Brady and gray (who by the sound of AG will be here this fall) and we FILLED position needs DL & LB these guys are hungry and are bada$$es they r going out there in the spring to take jobs from jr's and sr's which I love and the mentality will be crucial for our future classes and guys who want to come here.... I'm not going to breakdown each position and all theat crap cuz there r like 20 threads on that. Im gonna go out on a limb and say this will be the clas that when we all look back when the Canes win a title in 3 years propelled us to competing for Natl championships every year again.... Not its not a #1 or top 5 class I think it's 10... But these guys freaking love the U and I'm not gunna waste my time and ur time b*thcing and complaining about a couple of guys who didn't come here... I thought last years class sucked besides a couple of guys and I wasn't feeling this pumped going into a NSD.. We as a fan base need to accept were probably two more top 1-10 recruiting classes away from competitions with the big boys.... Just be a little more patient guys( I know that's what we've been hearing for years) but trust me in 2 years it will all payoff..... GO CANES!!! It's all about the U!!!

Advertisement
45.jpg

Jesus Christ did anyone ever teach you how to use paragraphs? Or did you sleep through that part in school?

Advertisement
First of all I like most r disappointed we didn't get some of those elite talents like TV, COOK, MITCHELL, RUDOLPH OR LANE and let's get this out the way, this was one of the best recruiting classes nationally in years and especially in SFL but we have a great group of guys coming in. Could It have been better... Sure but we have guys who WANT to be here and this is AG's best recruiting class by far, these guys have HUGE upside, we found gems in Brady and gray (who by the sound of AG will be here this fall) and we FILLED position needs DL & LB these guys are hungry and are bada$$es they r going out there in the spring to take jobs from jr's and sr's which I love and the mentality will be crucial for our future classes and guys who want to come here.... I'm not going to breakdown each position and all theat crap cuz there r like 20 threads on that. Im gonna go out on a limb and say this will be the clas that when we all look back when the Canes win a title in 3 years propelled us to competing for Natl championships every year again.... Not its not a #1 or top 5 class I think it's 10... But these guys freaking love the U and I'm not gunna waste my time and ur time b*thcing and complaining about a couple of guys who didn't come here... I thought last years class sucked besides a couple of guys and I wasn't feeling this pumped going into a NSD.. We as a fan base need to accept were probably two more top 1-10 recruiting classes away from competitions with the big boys.... Just be a little more patient guys( I know that's what we've been hearing for years) but trust me in 2 years it will all payoff..... GO CANES!!! It's all about the U!!!

WTHell?

I appreciate your optimism but I disagree. I think there's a better chance our recruiting classes only get worse. That is, unless, our team starts looking like it's getting a competent coaching job. You've got a 2-3 year window to preach "change" and "I need my guys to make this work" when you're a new HC....after that, you're gonna be judged a little differently by the top recruits. After our performance this year against any halfway decent team we played, I think we're lucky to sign the class we just did. Thankfully we had a got a lot of big recruits onboard early, and many hung on with us despite what surely had to be a lot of doubts. Another year like last one and our recruiting class will suffer imo.

Advertisement
Why is it hard to hit the enter key and why is it hard to understand that Miami fans want to be great and dont give rats *** about being good.

This is the U not Utah.

Advertisement
Back