Guys lets talk #1 running backs since 2000

2004....What a kick in the balls

1646440195639.png

Advertisement
Middle school (mid 00s) was when I really got into recruiting. I dreamed of playing D1 football and tried to imagine myself in their shoes a few years later.

At the time, there was a RB out of Los Angeles named Marlon Lucky. Played at North Hollywood High. I thought bro was the next Barry Sanders lmao. He was all USC until former OU head coach John Blake bagged him for Nebraska at the last second. I don't think he did anything in college lol

Middle school (mid 00s) was when I really got into recruiting. I dreamed of playing D1 football and tried to imagine myself in their shoes a few years later.

At the time, there was a RB out of Los Angeles named Marlon Lucky. Played at North Hollywood High. I thought bro was the next Barry Sanders lmao. He was all USC until former OU head coach John Blake bagged him for Nebraska at the last second. I don't think he did anything in college lol
I remember Marlon Lucky. He was decent at Nebraska

Last edited:
Advertisement
AP would've been a Cane....Coker screwed the Pooch on that...

If you listen to the Ed Orgeron video that went viral a couple weeks ago, it sounded like OU had him wrapped up tight. So much so that Pete Carroll and Orgeron were denied when they tried to visit AP’s dad in Federal Prison.

Advertisement
Back