Guys Let's Step Off The Ledge

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
No need to rush into overly emotional poRsts.
Seems like a solid hire.
Let's give the man a chance to turn this around.

Consider me all in!

Advertisement
Don't love it, don't hate it. I do like that we got a guy that is a quality QB coach.

What held UM back the most in 2018? QB Play. What is the specialty for Dan Enos? QB Play.

Read the below post from CBS Sports:

Enos was one of the driving forces behind an Alabama offense that set the program record for total offense (522 yards per game) and scoring offense (45.6 points per game) in 2018. Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa become the most prolific passer in Tide history after throwing 43 touchdowns, averaging 264.4 yards per game and setting an FBS single-season passer rating record at 199.44.

"Coach Enos has taught us a lot," Tagovailoa said prior to the College Football Playoff National Championship. "We have our footwork. He teaches us read keys, movement keys. It's a lot different than last year because last year we had coach [Brian] Daboll. And coach Daboll, it was a little different situation because coach Daboll had to coach the quarterbacks and had to be an offensive coordinator as well. So it wasn't as easy for coach Daboll. But when you have somebody just primarily set towards your position with coach Enos, it's given us a great amount of time with just spending time with him in the film room, on the field. I think the quarterback room has done a tremendous job."

Prior to his time at Alabama, Enos served as the offensive coordinator at Arkansasand was integral in the development of quarterbacks Austin Allen and Brandon Allen during his three years in Fayetteville. Prior to joining the Razorbacks in 2015, Enos was 26-36 in five years as the head coach at Central Michigan.

Enos is the fourth member of the 2018 Alabama on-field coaching staff to leave the program. Former offensive coordinator Mike Locksley took the head coaching job at Maryland, wide receivers coach Josh Gattis was named the offensive coordinator at Michigan this week and offensive line coach Brent Key joined the Georgia Tech staff.

No need to rush into overly emotional poRsts.
Seems like a solid hire.
Let's give the man a chance to turn this around.

Consider me all in!

I notice you didn't say step BACK off the ledge...
28e8f8f075b3a1f4f1fc4a0e4e52926b.gif

Advertisement
What held UM back the most in 2018? QB Play. What is the specialty for Dan Enos? QB Play.

Read the below post from CBS Sports:

Enos was one of the driving forces behind an Alabama offense that set the program record for total offense (522 yards per game) and scoring offense (45.6 points per game) in 2018. Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa become the most prolific passer in Tide history after throwing 43 touchdowns, averaging 264.4 yards per game and setting an FBS single-season passer rating record at 199.44.

"Coach Enos has taught us a lot," Tagovailoa said prior to the College Football Playoff National Championship. "We have our footwork. He teaches us read keys, movement keys. It's a lot different than last year because last year we had coach [Brian] Daboll. And coach Daboll, it was a little different situation because coach Daboll had to coach the quarterbacks and had to be an offensive coordinator as well. So it wasn't as easy for coach Daboll. But when you have somebody just primarily set towards your position with coach Enos, it's given us a great amount of time with just spending time with him in the film room, on the field. I think the quarterback room has done a tremendous job."

Prior to his time at Alabama, Enos served as the offensive coordinator at Arkansasand was integral in the development of quarterbacks Austin Allen and Brandon Allen during his three years in Fayetteville. Prior to joining the Razorbacks in 2015, Enos was 26-36 in five years as the head coach at Central Michigan.

Enos is the fourth member of the 2018 Alabama on-field coaching staff to leave the program. Former offensive coordinator Mike Locksley took the head coaching job at Maryland, wide receivers coach Josh Gattis was named the offensive coordinator at Michigan this week and offensive line coach Brent Key joined the Georgia Tech staff.

So, we getting a QB coach too, then?

Advertisement
Back