Guys I'm up late a little worried...

Advertisement
I too didn’t feel all that great versus LSU last season, especially with who we had at QB and who was coaching them plus calling plays. This year it’s a completely different animal - still within the SEC but I truly believe we are going to be looking at a mirror image of ourselves in the hated Gayturd to where we were last year. They’re coming off the high of a great season and bowl win over Michigan. Could provide them with false bravado. I know for sure Manny will have both sides playing better than we did last year this time. Enos and Baker are top notch coordinators and will bring out the best in our players on both sides of the ball. As long as we execute we should shock the college football landscape vaulting the Canes into our showdown against UNC in Chapel Hill as a ranked team.
I thought people here were foolish and maybe drunk when they had so much bravado going into LSU. I had a feeling we were going to have a lot of trouble with them, and we did. I remembered that pummeling in that Peach Bowl.

This year, I think we will be a lot more capable and might shock everybody. I just think we will be a lot more competent against UF, especially on offense, which might be overrated on both sides.

Our team last year, especially on offense, was phlegmatic, reflecting the personality of the Richts. I don't see the same problems with Manny and staff. If Jarren can execute, we'll be very hard to stop.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
“WE ROLL” threads were 7-6 last year. Idiots.
We roll threads go back 20 years. They started around the time of the 2000-2002 run. On Grassy. It's not their fault we've decided to repeatedly select first guy to show up to the Hecht Center from a local bar and let them coach the program for 2 decades.

We roll threads go back 20 years. They started around the time of the 2000-2002 run. On Grassy. It's not their fault we've decided to repeatedly select first guy to show up to the Hecht Center from a local bar and let them coach the program for 2 decades.

So basically “we roll” threads originated when the program fell apart. Even better. /facepalm/

So basically “we roll” threads originated when the program fell apart. Even better. /facepalm/
Yeah, those seasons were horrible. I'd hate to have a phase where we lose 2 games in 3 seasons again. Get left out of a Championship where they changed the rules, win a Championship and get robbed of another. Good call.

Advertisement
Advertisement

If we'd actually followed this logic we'd have hired Mike Leach instead of Shannon.

...THIS DEFINES THE EXACT TYPE OF AFTERBIRTH THAT SHALALA LEFT BEHIND....OP, WHY DON’T YOU “ROLL” THIS GARBAGE BY ED REED AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS...I PRAY THE WRATH OF A BLINDSIDE DECAPITATION FROM THE GHOST OF SEAN TAYLOR HAUNTS YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE FU@KING LIFE...

You got some of the elicited "We Roll" comments again as we're going up against another SEC recruited front 7, like LSU last season. I really could have done without seeing this.

Next time, consider drinking more heavily so you'll sleep better then the rest of us won't have to be subjected to this.

Advertisement
Back