Guys... I know that Cook and Michel are great players.. BUT

eleganttomcat

Junior
Lets all take a second to show Yearby some ******* love. The dude flipped from FSU to join the #Canegang and we cant stop *****ing about Michel and Cook. All three of these guys are great players. If we dont get the other two, at least we have Yearby who is a ******* monster. Let's show this dude some appreciation for joining our team and doing his best to recruit the other guys to his team.

You da man Yearbs! Lets ******* go Canes, and bring your boys to the Gables with you brotha!

Advertisement
i've heard people on here practically calling him a mixture of Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith.....

He's gotten mad love here

just because we're still recruiting other RBs doesn't mean we aren't showing our commit some love.

Advertisement
Lets all take a second to show Yearby some ******* love. The dude flipped from FSU to join the #Canegang and we cant stop *****ing about Michel and Cook. All three of these guys are great players. If we dont get the other two, at least we have Yearby who is a ******* monster. Let's show this dude some appreciation for joining our team and doing his best to recruit the other guys to his team.

You da man Yearbs! Lets ******* go Canes, and bring your boys to the Gables with you brotha!

U make it sound like Yearby is getting hated on. Kid is getting plenty of love and appreciation.

Hey Joe,

112.gif

I love yearby, it's just I can't make up my mind on who's better so I want to see all three battle it out on Greentree

Advertisement
Yearby is a btr pickup than Cook if you add to the fact that we took him from FSU! We would play FSU every year against yearby which may have been an issue-not anymore! Taking studs away from FSU = awesome

Advertisement
I love Yearby just like i love Lane but i don't only want just those guys at their position, **** if we can get more elite players at the wr and rb position go get them but Yearby looks like Barry Sanders to me so he gets love

^ Yeah, I want dudes who can run and pop. This linebacking corp will be one of the best in years. If we somehow get EJ, we will have a feared second level that we haven't had in a long time.

That being said.....Yearby is the MF MAN.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back