Guys at practice

Advertisement
Yo. You plan on dropping a work soon? This is getting ridiculous already. Y'all really pushing me to demand that refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherwood is gonna be the next one to jump on board.

BTW...Sherwood has drastically improved his 100 and 200 meter times from 2016.

His personal best 100 in 2016 was 11.60.

His personal best 100 thus far in 2017 is 11.36.

His personal best 200 in 2016 was 23.66.

His personal best 200 thus far in 2017 is 22.83.

Elite athlete.

zJjgP92.gif

Advertisement
So many ballerz. It's good to be in the mix. Appreciate the **** out of this staff. We need a positive banner.

Last edited:
Fuller was just recently trash talking Dent saying he can't cover him. Right around the time he de committed so you gotta love that mentality.

So if Sherwood comes here is he coming in As a LB? can anyone shed some light on the situation with him as far as where we stand and our comp with UF and FSU?

Advertisement
So if Sherwood comes here is he coming in As a LB? can anyone shed some light on the situation with him as far as where we stand and our comp with UF and FSU?

UF and FSU arent competition to us nowadays. We take who we want and let them have who we dont...

Advertisement
Sherwood is gonna be the next one to jump on board.

BTW...Sherwood has drastically improved his 100 and 200 meter times from 2016.

His personal best 100 in 2016 was 11.60.

His personal best 100 thus far in 2017 is 11.36.

His personal best 200 in 2016 was 23.66.

His personal best 200 thus far in 2017 is 22.83.

Elite athlete.

no football conversation would be complete without a track update! thanks!

Sherwood has a CB to Miami today from 24/7....

Maybe he'll be our next commit....

UF and FSU arent competition to us nowadays. We take who we want and let them have who we dont...

Easy there killer lol

Slow down there cowboy. We not there yet

As far as 2018 goes, who have they taken that we've wanted? Pastor Richt is taking whoever he wants from them tho.

Yall can keep your tails tucked between your legs all you want but I've been waiting a long 15 years to talk ****. We're all fans so yall can miss me with that "be humble" bull****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back