Guy who F'd the prom Queen 20 yrs ago

Advertisement
I think we are all starting to heal as we face the reality and no longer living in the past.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I came in here thinking this thread was going to be about Botch Davis.....but he left before he f*cked the championship prom queen and only railed us 20 years later when we were a twice divorced single mother of 4 who is way past any improvements to be had from vaginal rejuvenation surgery at the Florida Center For Cosmetic Surgery.

This **** is insane, gotta be a real UM fan, LoL!

Miami football is that hot chick that everyone wanted back in high school. But, seeing her today, she has fading tats, a few arrests, been in and out of rehab, a couple of divorces, and three kids.

That is Miami football.

Advertisement
We’re the Al Bundy of cfb. Miami kids are like Peggy Bundy, openly mocking and signaling cuck.
Well, we were the greatest dynasty in football history and Married with Children was greatest TV show ever so it all fits. I'd rather watch reruns of either than anything done today.

Miami football is that hot chick that everyone wanted back in high school. But, seeing her today, she has fading tats, a few arrests, been in and out of rehab, a couple of divorces, and three kids.

That is Miami football.
Some kids will still smash but it's a few jags here and there with an occasional 4 star

Advertisement
Back