Guy who F'd the prom Queen 20 yrs ago

I'm back to blaming the Administration. My boys don't even ***** with me about the Canes anymore because we been bad for so long.

Advertisement
I know your a Puzzy....Dont hate because I have the Life I do....Work harder....Just because my friendship with Former Canes trumps your friendship with a bunch of Faqquits is no reason to be so salty...

LOL. Once again you don't know me nor anything about me but you still talk.

inCollage_20191222_190413613.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah we’re the only team that hasn’t one in a while. But keep cracking jokes. **** of a fan base.

Advertisement
I'm back to blaming the Administration. My boys don't even ***** with me about the Canes anymore because we been bad for so long.
10 years ago I used to argue about our greatness and getting “back” but now there’s no point. And unfortunately the future looks bleak with Diaz, wish we could be selling hope...

Advertisement
Kind of like, guys who violently carjack motorists, go to prison, snitch on people, then start a life coaching fan group called Canesfam.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami is the Dallas Cowboys of CFB....ain’t won sHT in forever but acting like we are going to the playoffs at the beginning of each year only to end up a .500 team

“Memba beating Syracuse and Washington 124-14.”

“I memba. And they were both ranked. We could have gone the same thing to Nebraska in the NC game if we hadn’t sat everybody.”

Advertisement
Back