Guy Fieri on a visit

Advertisement
Greezy burgers and greezier cheese fries seven days a week!

Our OL will average four bills in no time!

Thats So Raven Chocolate GIF

He’s a great dude. Does a lot for ppl, businesses, Service men/women

I think a better division than "red state/blue state America" is pro-Guy Fieri America and anti-Guy Fieri America. Safe to say that nearly 100% of people who don't like Guy Fieri are insufferable pr!cks.

Advertisement
I think a better division than "red state/blue state America" is pro-Guy Fieri America and anti-Guy Fieri America. Safe to say that nearly 100% of people who don't like Guy Fieri are insufferable pr!cks.
I don’t understand how someone could hate the guy. Is he kind of corny with the goofy haircut and Smashmouth shirts? Yeah but he does a ton of charity stuff and has a show that spotlights local, independently owned restaurants. He’s just a good dude.

If u don’t like Guy then what do u enjoy in life haha

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not from Miami, but if you showed me a line up of famous celebrities in the food industry and told me to pick the one who looks like a UM alum, I'd pick Fieri 10 out of 10 times.
For sure. He's got that SoCal vibe too. I love his main show, Diners. . . , but the grocery show, I can do without. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back