Gus Felder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This has been posted about multiple times in recent months. Felder has not been listed on the Football S&C staff page but has been and still is listed Director of S&C for the entire athletic department on the staff directory page.

University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

****. Wish we could bring in someone from the outside to help Gus.

Conditioning is great, strength is not.
I'm sure your CrossFit instructor is available.

Felder tweeted just yesterday...Sooo, just SPECULATION, it was a quick /suspension firing today. Too "handsy" helping out with women's teams? After MSU, you know that is on everyone's mind. Again, TOTALLY SPECULATIVE.

WTF would you "speculate" that he's too handsy with the female athletes? You literally just tried to start a rumor that the man is molesting college girls. Unless you know something, and you've said you don't, that's just being a ****.

WTF Yourself, the link went dead and so we are on a f'n board wondering what went on for ***** and giggles...get over yourself, you are not a mod.

If I were a mod I'd have warned you not to spread bizarre rumors. Since I'm not, as you so helpfully pointed out, I just let you know that you were being a ****.

Felder tweeted just yesterday...Sooo, just SPECULATION, it was a quick /suspension firing today. Too "handsy" helping out with women's teams? After MSU, you know that is on everyone's mind. Again, TOTALLY SPECULATIVE.

Can you at least edit your post? That was just beyond reckless.

Real talk, dudes died from **** like this. Not funny at all. #EmmettTill

Advertisement
Can we band Canefan79? Not a proponent of calling out folks to be band, but when u’re posting wreckless, defamatory speculations, u gotta bounce. (even if its a joke, being how sensitive this subject matter is, it’s in poor taste)

Can we band Canefan79? Not a proponent of calling out folks to be band, but when u’re posting wreckless, defamatory speculations, u gotta bounce. (even if its a joke, being how sensitive this subject matter is, it’s in poor taste)

Band away, I really don't care...You want a mea culpa, you got it...now go look the phrase up.

Advertisement
So that’s your response to an attempt to ruin a man’s life? Mea culpa? What you did was commit a crime.

WOAT post on CiS, and that's saying something.

This has been posted about multiple times in recent months. Felder has not been listed on the Football S&C staff page but has been and still is listed Director of S&C for the entire athletic department on the staff directory page.

University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

****. Wish we could bring in someone from the outside to help Gus.

Conditioning is great, strength is not.
I'm sure your CrossFit instructor is available.

I use the Orange Theory method.

Band away, I really don't care...You want a mea culpa, you got it...now go look the phrase up.

I can care less of your acknowledgement of being a dumb a$$. Btw, no need to look up a phrase that's commonly use w/in the insurance industry which I'm apart of dummy.

Advertisement

I can care less of your acknowledgement of being a dumb a$$. Btw, no need to look up a phrase that's commonly use w/in the insurance industry which I'm apart of dummy.

Oooh, an Insurance industry bad ***...You guys get purple hearts for paper cuts?

Oooh, an Insurance industry bad ***...You guys get purple hearts for paper cuts?

Dead

Advertisement

WTF would you "speculate" that he's too handsy with the female athletes? You literally just tried to start a rumor that the man is molesting college girls. Unless you know something, and you've said you don't, that's just being a ****.

WTF Yourself, the link went dead and so we are on a f'n board wondering what went on for ****s and giggles...get over yourself, you are not a mod.

Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back