Gus Felder & Paradise Camp

CoachDannyMiaz

Fyre Fest Influencer
I wonder if today is the first time Gus Felder has seen some of those '01 Canes since they were puttin a whoopin on him and his up in Happy Valley. lol

Advertisement
Meant to post this in the "Eye in the Sky" board. Posted it over here by mistake. Dunno how to change boards or if that's possible.

Advertisement
Was recently watching that on YouTube and chuckled seeing his pick on starting lineup then next shot is andrew Williams destroying their slower than adam taliaferro qb.

Apparently, Felder was All Big-Ten that year. Tells you how good Miami's DLine was that they were doin WORK all night anyway.

Also. I think it was 1991 when we beat Penn State at the OB and a certain future Head Corch and Defensive Corchinator were logging heavy minutes in a loss to the Canes. That's on Youtube as well if you wanna see those two miss blocks and tackles repeatedly against Hurricane greats. lol smh

Apparently, Felder was All Big-Ten that year. Tells you how good Miami's DLine was that they were doin WORK all night anyway.

Also. I think it was 1991 when we beat Penn State at the OB and a certain future Head Corch and Defensive Corchinator were logging heavy minutes in a loss to the Canes. That's on Youtube as well if you wanna see those two miss blocks and tackles repeatedly against Hurricane greats. lol smh

what tells you is Sean Taylor and Wilfork coming off the bench.

Advertisement
I was 10 years old & it was still one of the greatest days of my life. I want to play those pieces of trash more then youll even know

Advertisement
Back