Gus Edwards UDFA to Ravens

Advertisement
Advertisement
another story of why bailing is dumb, walton gets hurt, and this dude would of had carries in big time national games and with 2 or 3 plays catches the eye of many more

Advertisement
another story of why bailing is dumb, walton gets hurt, and this dude would of had carries in big time national games and with 2 or 3 plays catches the eye of many more

um, he wouldn't get much blow, he knew he was behind Homer already. His 2 yards per carry wouldn't get him much play time. Offense is about chunk yards Dallas would easily surpassed gus too.

Single tear for Yearby

I’ve been trying to figure why Yearby did what he did in leaving early.
What was his mindset in his decision making process?

While at the U he gained weight got slower to the point of not playing much and lost playing time.

With this being how he could say , hey if I can’t start here it will be easier and I’ll have better chance in the NFL NO FOR LONG league , so I’ll forgo the rest of my college career and go play in the NFL .

I guess he’s taking care of his family successful now .

Any way some of theses kids are spoon fed enjoying free lunch and are heroes since high school and college , we have plenty room in the real stress free free lunch world we live in the everyday work place .

GOCANES

About to break all of Emmitt Smiffs rushing records.

Advertisement
Advertisement
um, he wouldn't get much blow, he knew he was behind Homer already. His 2 yards per carry wouldn't get him much play time. Offense is about chunk yards Dallas would easily surpassed gus too.

How about you just don't leave UM for Rutgers?

Why are you people talking about Gus?

A relatively strong and fast person, but a questionable running back and football player, who would have gotten very limited carries here, left the program. He didn’t shlt on anybody, the coaches, the program, anything. Just moved on to what he thought was a better opportunity for his career. He kept his mouth shut and moved on. No hard feelings apparently between anybody.

Yet people here obsess like he did something wrong. He didn’t.

He got way more carries at Rutgers than he would have gotten here. Clearly, Walton, and then Homer and Deejay would have been the options above him. They are all undoubtedly more productive and versatile than he is, and it’s not even close.

It worked out for everybody.

Why all the butthurt and obsession?

How about you just don't leave UM for Rutgers?

He did leave with a degree. I believe he wanted to go to Syracuse but was denied by UM because of Syracuse being on the schedule. As a grad transfer you have to find a school that wants you & doesn't have a major that your current school has & doesn't conflict with your current school's schedule. Get in where you fit in.

I’ve been trying to figure why Yearby did what he did in leaving early.
What was his mindset in his decision making process?

While at the U he gained weight got slower to the point of not playing much and lost playing time.

With this being how he could say , hey if I can’t start here it will be easier and I’ll have better chance in the NFL NO FOR LONG league , so I’ll forgo the rest of my college career and go play in the NFL .

I guess he’s taking care of his family successful now .

Any way some of theses kids are spoon fed enjoying free lunch and are heroes since high school and college , we have plenty room in the real stress free free lunch world we live in the everyday work place .

GOCANES
I believe he had a child. Doesn't make much sense though. If you can't beat out a college RB, you won't beat out an NFL rb.

Advertisement
Back