Gus Edwards robbed at strip club

Advertisement
Advertisement
Without reading any of the other posts.... Haven't we all been robbed at strip clubs? ;)
1647825953360.gif

Advertisement
My only comparison was to when we won our last ship. Went to some strip club and it was Disneyland compared to S. FL. Maybe there's something to see out there, but I swore off LA joints at that time.

Lots of untapped potential out there.

Advertisement
1. Fck; I haven’t heard the name Crazy Girls in a minute. I don’t think L.A ninjas even go to that joint anymore. Lol. Trash, TRASH club.

2. I keep telling everyone, STOP TRYING TO FLOSS IN MY CITY WHEN U FROM OUT OF TOWN. If u’re not checking in w/ some credible street ppl who put out an APB that u good, trying to shine is a quick way to grab the wrong attention

3. ESPECIALLY at a strip club where most of these dancers’ baby daddies &/or bfs r about that life & be setting up dudes left & right.

Just glad it didn’t go way left. L.A is a grime city right now, where they r about finding easy, unsuspecting targets. They already know if u from the city or not by how u carry urself. I tell all my partners when they come in & I'm not around….keep ur head on a swivel, always check ur mirrors, & if u walking, keep ur hand in ur pocket even if u not carrying b/c that’s what stick up boys do & they not going to try u.

Read another TMZ article that said they robbed & killed Clarence Avant's wife. If these cats have no hesitation to murder a legendary kingmaker's 81 Y/O wife, then makin' a 2nd tier NFL RB run the jewels is child's play.

Read another TMZ article that said they robbed & killed Clarence Avant's wife. If these cats have no hesitation to murder a legendary kingmaker's 81 Y/O wife, then makin' a 2nd tier NFL RB run the jewels is child's play.

Trying to tell ppl Cali will fool ya. These dudes r thirsty af, & b/c the prisons r over populated, they r getting away w/ it, even if they get caught, they get released early. Now ole boy that murdered Mr Avant’s wife, bro had a mad wrap sheet. How he got out early, still not sure. Bro was crazy af in his head. But like I said, I’m just glad it didn’t go way left in this situation. These dudes be real trigger happy b/c a lot of them r young & scary.

Advertisement
A strip club where they don’t get naked!!?? **** no. ATL all day. Although I stretched $100 far as **** at a Baltimore club once and had a great time. You’ll spend $100 in ATL just parking and getting in.

Advertisement
Back