Gurvan Hall

305to954

All American
Kid played his best game as a hurricane yesterday. Finally flashed his talent. Kids closing speed naturally is elite at the safety position. Just has to get quicker on play recognition. He took a step forward imo..Bubba is back for va tech correct or no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think I’m in the camp that would like to see Hall get a look at SS and Bolden at FS. Move Carter to striker or LB.
What makes you guys so sold on Bolden? Lol it’s amazing to jump to conclusion like he was all world at USC. They weren’t that good we he was there

I think We need to have Hall battle it out with carter at strong safety and then bolden with his skills at free safety
Not sure why you feel Bolden is that good. He will have his chances to prove himself but to plug him in because he’s the hot topic is absurd

Advertisement
What makes you guys so sold on Bolden? Lol it’s amazing to jump to conclusion like he was all world at USC. They weren’t that good we he was there
Well..one player doesn’t make an entire team. But he has the physical tools to add speed and range in the backend..nobody is sold on him, just pointing out what his talent brings to the table

Am I the only one that thinks Carter is too slow to play safety , isn’t Frierson faster than Carter , why not put Carter at Stryker and give Frierson a shot safety ? I think Frierson is really good at Striker , just would love to have more speed on the backend and Hall definitely give us that

Advertisement
I thought Gurvan was the CF type safety we have been missing. I suppose it's time to admit he is more Jaquan than Redwine....mean he's better in the box. Lets see what Bubba gives us, as we know what we have right now with our 3 guys. Not the worse, but could use a little upgrading.

Am I the only one that thinks Carter is too slow to play safety , isn’t Frierson faster than Carter , why not put Carter at Stryker and give Frierson a shot safety ? I think Frierson is really good at Striker , just would love to have more speed on the backend and Hall definitely give us that
I think Amari is a little to slow to play safety at this level but don’t think moving Gilbert is an upgrade. Definitely they should find a different way to use Carter

Advertisement
I thought Gurvan was the CF type safety we have been missing. I suppose it's time to admit he is more Jaquan than Redwine....mean he's better in the box. Lets see what Bubba gives us, as we know what we have right now with our 3 guys. Not the worse, but could use a little upgrading.
I think Hall is by far your most athletic safety from tackling standpoint and being able to run with closing speed. I think you should start Hall and Bolden eventually

And wasn’t it just yesterday that a whole lot of triggered azzholes on this board we’re talking mad **** about this kid, and look how quickly we got here.

Advertisement
Back