Gurvan Hall out 4 to 6 weeks.

Advertisement
Man that’s huge news. Sucks he will miss the rest of spring but sounds like he will be healthy and ready to go by fall ball. He won’t be getting the reps now but he will have the mental aspect down.

Advertisement
Man that’s huge news. Sucks he will miss the rest of spring but sounds like he will be healthy and ready to go by fall ball. He won’t be getting the reps now but he will have the mental aspect down.
What's promising is he's a freshman. So plenty of time to get burn and get his turnover chain 2.0 on.

Outstanding news. Considering what some initially feared including myself. Kid still has the opportunity to go through S&C in the summer and go through fall camp. With Smith playing a rover position between WLB/S, Hall's going to get a lot of reps. If Hall were to miss the year, those reps going to Knowles.

Outstanding news. Considering what some initially feared including myself. Kid still has the opportunity to go through S&C in the summer and go through fall camp. With Smith playing a rover position between WLB/S, Hall's going to get a lot of reps. If Hall were to miss the year, those reps going to Knowles.
My_Scared_Face!!.jpg

Advertisement
never have i been happy to hear someone is out weeks.. but I am in this case. Feared the worst.. this is a bump in the road instead..go get healthy mr. hall./.come back in the fall and crush heads!

Advertisement
Back