Gurvan Hall/Mark Richt

I really hadn't watched Hall's HL until recently, and **** man. This kid makes plays all over the field. The first 3-4 plays of his HUDL HL has him absolutely anihilating WR's.

Advertisement
Gurvan Hall and Jobe will be the BASH BROS at safety , cant wait !! finally have some real safties !! its been a long time coming !!

It's gonna truly be a Miami team. On CMR don't forget HE IS A CANE he know what he doing, it's a repeat of the greatest Miami coaches approach and getting the LOCAL kids. Talk about put on..lol you see the pic of Russell wit the bandana and the shades...that's the look! And all these DBs **** we gone need to be selective and with all these early commits it's like u betta get on the boat first or ain't gone be no room...speaking of with wright gone and sad Sam do they have scolly money for 8 DBs? Who do we drop? Feel like we being greedy...

Advertisement
Richt had uber-talented teams at GA.

I will agree that those kids didn't have the South Florida mentality. But we don't know if Richt coached it out of them or if they just never had it.

As a Richt fan I tend to lean more towards they were ballers but they weren't So Florida ballers. It seems like Richt is going to lock up a tremendous amount of So. Florida talent and we can see if it makes a difference.

Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes at GA. And is able get his team over the hump.

I'm inclined to go with the latter, SoFla kids are a class of their own.

Richt had uber-talented teams at GA.

I will agree that those kids didn't have the South Florida mentality. But we don't know if Richt coached it out of them or if they just never had it.

As a Richt fan I tend to lean more towards they were ballers but they weren't So Florida ballers. It seems like Richt is going to lock up a tremendous amount of So. Florida talent and we can see if it makes a difference.

Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes at GA. And is able get his team over the hump.

I'm inclined to go with the latter, SoFla kids are a class of their own.

I agree

I like Hall, packs a wallop. Worried about his speed but he takes such great angles that it makes me forget all about it.

Advertisement
South FL does produce a lot of talent but a good/great coach will find good /great players regardless of location.

South FL may lag at a given position in any giving year. You need to be able to go else where and get talent to fill those needs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back