Gunter starting for Green Bay

Bccrhp

Sophomore
Even with Shields out, still great to hear The U on SNF! Props to Gunter as well for surviving Al, making the 53, and now starting on a big stage.

Advertisement
Minnesota targeting him big time. I just checked the box score on ESPN. After 1 quarter and 6 minutes into the 2nd quarter, Gunter is the leading tackler with 4 solo tackles. Talk about trial by fire!! Wishing all the luck to Ladarius.

Minnesota targeting him big time. I just checked the box score on ESPN. After 1 quarter and 6 minutes into the 2nd quarter, Gunter is the leading tackler with 4 solo tackles. Talk about trial by fire!! Wishing all the luck to Ladarius.

he also forced a fumble.

anyways GB has 3 CBs from Miami on their team. Shields, Gunter, and Waters is making the switch from WR

Just further proof that Golden and Donofrio should be put in jail until they return the money they stole from the University or just shot out of principle.

Looking back at that 2013 team. My lord. How the **** did that team lose to Duke, VT & Louisville and not compete better with FSU?

QB - Morris, Williams

RB - Duke, Clements, Gus Edwards

FB - Hagans

OL - Henderson, Flowers, Linder, Feliciano, McDermott, Bunche, Isidora

TE - Walford, Dobard

WR - Dorsett, Hurns, Waters, Coley, Scott, Malcolm Lewis

DL - McCord, Olsen Pierre, Luther Robinson, Curtis Porter, Cickillo, Muhammed, Kamalu

LB - Perryman, Kirby, Armbrister, Cornelius

CB- Burns, Gunter, Elder, A. Crawford,

S - Bush, Jenkins, Carter, D. Crawford

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back