Gunner Kiel ND QB Transfer

AllAboutTheU

Junior
Premium
Saw a rumor on Twitter that we are his top choice to transfer. Anyone know anything about this?

@TMooreSports is the source of the rumor.

Advertisement
Probably the same way we were jacoby Brissets first choice...well probably turn him down but who knows?

Why would we want him?

I'm not sure we would, I'm guessing we don't. If we did, it would speak loudly about what the staff thinks they have in Crow/Dewey/Williams. We should have a championship caliber team in 2014.... everywhere but QB.... but I'm skeptical he's the answer for that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I were him I would seriously consider Western Kentucky. The opportunity to play with Patrino would be amazing for him if he wants to get to the league.

It never ceases to amaze me how top 10 guys at their position in HS are never wanted if they don't do well.
Like he's a 2011 #1 QB prospect. Sitting behind Golson and the other cat. the #2 and #3 QB of ND should transfer if they really want to make it to the league.

Not sure we would want him either, we are already bringing in Olsen, we have 2 redshirt freshman QB's on the roster and a committ already for 2014. Not sure there is any room for another QB.

Advertisement
we don't need a headcase at QB. This guys sounds like another Tate Forcier.

Is this the guy les miles said had female shoulders when he switched his commitment from lsu last second?

Advertisement
No way he comes here. He's scared of competing with ******* Everett Golston. Kid wants to be annointed the starter wherever he goes without earning it. Entitled *****. Let that kid go to Delaware like that kid who spurned us for Penn St. and flamed out there. Pat Devlin I think his name was.

Why am I not surprised? After this kid's recruitment it was obvious this was the most logical thing that would happen. Should have stuck with his committment to LSU. They need QBs in the worst way.

doubtful he goes back to IU. Was committed there, decommitted due to his brother not getting along with Kevin Wilson while he was there. Could see him at Purdue.

Advertisement
Back