Gulliver Preps DL 6’0 297 Westley Neal

QoCane85

Recruit
I was checking out Hudl highlights and I saw this gem. Now I know he’s a 2020 kid but He hails from the same high school as Saint Sean Taylor so I got a bit excited Boys! He’s getting plenty of attention.

Advertisement
He camped a few times last summer. Staff knows about him. He loves the U, trust me lol

he's like 5'11 310 + right now..Big Kid...everyone has known about him for while as he was a optomist freak at his size. A potential 1 tech down the road

Advertisement
Saw him @ practice every day at Palmer Park and at the Rec Center while he was growing up as I coached the kids one age group behind him.

Everyone loved Wesley. Was Extreme League's Big Baby. Great kid. Never saw him disrespect a coach no matter how much they were tearing into him.

He's been going to camps for ages since he was a jit and was always around for the Miami camps.

Need to go check him out at Gulliver this year. Haven't seen him play in a minute. Sky was always the limit for him and he's always wanted it. But when you're a big boy and more talented than pretty much every other DL in your league, you take plays off and don't bust your *** always...but never saw that as an issue with him for real. He always balled out and held his own on the All-Star circuit, too.

he's like 5'11 310 + right now..Big Kid...everyone has known about him for while as he was a optomist freak at his size. A potential 1 tech down the road

If he's still 5'11", he hasn't grown in two years (which is possible).

Advertisement
If this guy was a legit 6-1 he would have many major schools after him. Being 2020 maybe he can still spout a little.
Comprehensive Recap: Paradise Camp

"Westley Neal, DT, Miami, FL (Gulliver Prep)"

"Although he’s slightly undersized height-wise and may not even be 6 foot, Neal had some dominant reps at camp, bowling over multiple O-Linemen in 1-on-1’s. He’s got that grown man strength and was ripping away anyone that tried to get their hands on him."

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was thinking Aaron Donald... like 5'11 295ish

Donald a little taller than you stated but short by NFL standards--
NFL Combine
Pre-draft measurables
Ht Wt Arm length Hand size 40-yard dash 10-yd split 20-yd split 20-ss 3-cone Vert jump Broad BP
6 ft 0 1/2 in
(1.85 m)285 lb
(129 kg)32 5⁄8 in
(0.83 m)9 7⁄8 in
(0.25 m)4.68 s1.59 s3.21 s4.39 s7.11 s32 in
(0.81 m)9 ft 8 in
(2.95 m)35 repsAll values from NFL Combine[7]

Hes not Todd Chandler short. He's right at the cusp. I would recruit him as a NOSE. His talent is pretty evident. As he hits a college S&C he is going to be difficult to deal with.

Donald is build like a muscle. Dude has very little fat on him. Its likely why Pitt got the kid from MNW committed for this class. Kid is like 6'0 260. Kancey. But has crazy get off and moves like Donald.

Hes not Todd Chandler short. He's right at the cusp. I would recruit him as a NOSE. His talent is pretty evident. As he hits a college S&C he is going to be difficult to deal with.

Donald is build like a muscle. Dude has very little fat on him. Its likely why Pitt got the kid from MNW committed for this class. Kid is like 6'0 260. Kancey. But has crazy get off and moves like Donald.

Dolphins have a starter (DT Akeem Spence) they traded for this year who is listed at 6-0.5/307 and that is short for NFL standards. As with Donald strength is superb over 460 bench and 650 squat.
Pre-draft measurables

Ht Wt Arm length Hand size 40-yard dash 10-yd split 20-yd split 20-ss 3-cone Vert jump Broad BP
6 ft 1⁄2 in
(1.84 m)307 lb
(139 kg)33 1⁄2 in
(0.85 m)10 in
(0.25 m)5.09 s1.74 s2.81 s4.72 s7.82 s30 in
(0.76 m)8 ft 11 in
(2.72 m)37 reps

Advertisement
Back