Guidry

Advertisement

He should have cropped that better. Don't want to be bragging about numbers at our near the 40s

Advertisement
he did a good job this year despite some talent limitations - corners/safeties not really understanding meaning of word safety/OLBs - and an injury cluster**** at DL. excited to see what he can do here next year

edit: his defense made a huge leap in second year at marshall too after a decent-good first year

Season 5 Finger Guns GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guidry also had a DUI himself.

Advertisement
Would like that UK matchup in Jax. Running the ball is what they do - strength against strength.

To be fare he wasn't able to run his D because of injuries. He had to run a 3/3/5 this year. That's not his base D. I believe he runs a 4/2/5 as his base.
I just really hope Mario is able to blow out the portal in the next few months and really stack the D with the guys Lance needs. Can’t wait to see what Lance can do with a full deck of his guys.

To be fare he wasn't able to run his D because of injuries. He had to run a 3/3/5 this year. That's not his base D. I believe he runs a 4/2/5 as his base.
Honestly some of that 335 was pretty cool. I know lack of DL depth hurt but lack of CB skill was obvious. Having guys constantly play 10yds of the ball and all. It's all good though.

Advertisement
Back