Guidry not going to LSU

I'm still struggling to understand why Guidry couldn't get a P5 job because his son killed someone. Guidry had nothing to do with it.

Brian Kelly was literally responsible for the death of a young videographer at ND and never faced repercussions. Heck, he's thriving at LSU!

Andy Reid's son is responsible for the death of an entire family from drunk driving and Andy Reid is still coaching the Cheifs.

CIS logic....

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
he had problems with alcohol.

Advertisement
screenshots, I pay $75 for whoops text so not gonna pay for 247 also..

on my phone so I’ll try and do it later.

But basically its negative comments about his son, a DUI he got in Louisiana and some supposed negative recruiting regarding some kid named Myles.

I'm still struggling to understand why Guidry couldn't get a P5 job because his son killed someone. Guidry had nothing to do with it.

Brian Kelly was literally responsible for the death of a young videographer at ND and never faced repercussions. Heck, he's thriving at LSU!

Andy Reid's son is responsible for the death of an entire family from drunk driving and Andy Reid is still coaching the Cheifs.

CIS logic....

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Same reason Bud Foster couldn't get a legit P5 job and the school he gave his entire life too wouldn't give em a chance.

Cause both them MF is stone cold drunks.

You could smell the alcohol on their breath through the screen.

Every Sat night they both be like:
Drunk Tim Heidecker GIF by Tim and Eric

Advertisement

CIS logic....

It’s because of the drinking problem he has and the DUIs as an unproven coach no one wants tot take that chance

Advertisement

CIS logic....

I think he’s had some DUIs as well. Someone please correct this if I’m wrong.

CIS logic....

3 maybe 4 DUIs, his son’s recruiting process is a black eye for how LSU looks at him because he was rumored to take a big bag and Guidry orchestrated it.

It didn’t stick but he was also accused of DV with Janzen Jackson’s mom a long time ago and some even tried to say Guidry could have been responsible for his son’s mental health due to the abuse he saw growing up, etc. Some even tried to link LG to the murder saying he called for it because it was the guy his mom was cheating on LG with.

Not nationally prevalent stuff but it’s definitely a black eye in-state in Louisiana

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not sure why we're airing a coaches dirty laundry, even if it's just heresay to which I'm not saying it is or isn't. Weird. I'd say the loss of a son would be enough to cause a ton of issues even for the best of us. Prior to that, who the **** knows.

Advertisement
Back