Guidry and Shannon

Canesrule230

Recruit
Premium
Probably too early but any chance this duo stay here as long time coordinators ala Clemson with Venables?

I know a lot of coaches strive to be the head man in their own program but man it would be nice to have some high level continuity in our coaching staff.

Advertisement
Let’s hope they want to be apart of something bigger than themselves bc that is what it’s gonna take.

In this climate… I want to say I doubt it. I don’t know what their desires are but we get this ship turned around fast and they’ll have opportunities thrown their way.

Hopefully they’ll want to stay and build. I’d love to have them both for another 4 years after this season though.

Wishful thinking

Throw big money at them and see what happens. Mario seems to be letting them run their own show which is a good way to keep good talented guys. They’ve been doing this for a while some guys may like a big job with great pay with good job security.

Advertisement
Yeah, let’s chill for a minute. Great win and we definitely have some promise. But it was one game against a team that went 5-7 last year. Not to take anything away from it but let’s get through October and see where we stand.

They have no loyalty to Mario so i doubt if LSU comes after guirdy or teams that are closer to their homes come along they don’t move along, i hope that’s not the case though

College football coaching is the most nomadic job you’ll find.

They’re always gonna chase the money knowing they can get canned from one day to the next.

Never count on assistants staying too long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back