Guidry’s “Bear” Front

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium
Lost in all the excitement of the win over Clemson, Emory’s first start, and even Bain’s monster game, is the pure genius of Guidry’s defensive game plan. He came up with this “Bear” front for a couple of reasons: to show Clemson something they hadn’t seen before and because in his words he was a little short-handed on the DL.

I’ve attached his presser from today as he goes into a little about the how and why.

Advertisement
Lost in all the excitement of the win over Clemson, Emory’s first start, and even Bain’s monster game, is the pure genius of Guidry’s defensive game plan. He came up with this “Bear” front for a couple of reasons: to show Clemson something they hadn’t seen before and because in his words he was a little short-handed on the DL.

I’ve attached his presser from today as he goes into a little about the how and why.

Genius. ... seriously.

Advertisement

Love this guy. Pay him

Advertisement

I religiously watch the Guidry pressers. He's a great coordinator and a great guy with a charming personality. I see why the boys play hard for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back