Guess who recruited & signed ECU's RB out of HS?

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
Hint: He's really good at finding and recruiting under the radar STUDS.

Hint: It wasn't Al Gorlden

Hint: He Said in January of 2014 (when our HC was off trying to fvck another university in secret) "xxxxxxx's reply: “I’ve said a multitude of times that I regret having left the University of Miami and if there were ever an opportunity I would certainly love to be considered as a candidate for the coaching position.’’

Still stumped? Then you are a dumb fvck, or don't spend much time around these parts.

Here he is hot on the recruiting trail. Working on the 2018-2022 classes:

Davis.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
he was cleared from the ncaa that was going on long before he got there its not like he started it

No offense to you bhall960 but I still haven't heard any good reason yet. I myself tried to be upset with Butch when he left for Cleveland, but lemme tell you how silly that is. That man has got to feed his own family, the decisions he makes is for his family. All I can say is thank goodness he didn't leave Miami to go coach Florida or USC...he went to the pros, so he has my respect for that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How do you know that it won't happen?? Give me proof undisputed proof.

Because he left UNC because of a scandal, and we ourselves are now on probation for a scandal.

You think our admin is going to ignore that?

Butch Davis was cleared by the NCAA officially of any and all wrongdoing and/or malfeasance in that UNC academic scandal.

LOL @ anyone on this board that thinks they know absolutes about Butch and Miami. Just shut the **** up already.

Advertisement
smh @ anyone who thinks they can throw a few curse words around to sound coll and think they have ANY credibility. Just grow a pair already.

Advertisement
Back