Guess who is back? Ya'll are going to learn about doubting me!!(Again)

iowacane76

Banned
Banned
I've been laying in the cut and reading the delusional post for months from geriatric canes fans who are living in 1991. Y'all let your emotions override your logic and wanted to believe what made you feel good. Always believe what your eyes tell you and not •what people are saying. Remember when I said that Lashlee was a bad hire and that I wanted Sean Gleason, who went to Rutgers, as our OC ? I was crucified by the board. Did y'all see how many points Rutgers put up today against Temple with less talent??? When has Lashlee ever hung 61 points on a D-1 team? There's a reason why he was forced out of Auburn by his former high school coach Malzahn. He's not very good. I also remember looking at his game tapes from SMU and commenting that his running game concepts were elementary and that our running game would regress with him as our OC. Lets not forget about his inability to use the TE position. Now you know why Brevin left early. He seen the ineptitude .Ive said this many times on other boards and I'll say it again: coaches rarely change who they are. Especially coordinators. Lashlee will always coach scared against elite teams and call the dumbest plays at the worst time.( qb sneak from the shotgun at the 5 yard line) . We cant let Manny off the hook. He goes out and hires T-rob because he coaches bump and run and then we play off their wide receivers on the first series? Are you kidding me! Then there's his decision to keep playing Cam Harris. You guys were so focused on Cam's biceps that you forgot that he's a group 5 back at best. A mole has better vision than he does .He should not be starting and neither should Gurvan Hall. Here's my season prediction. Miami is 9-3 at best (which will save Manny's job) but he will get rid of Lashlee in the off season because Lashlee will do what he always does in big games. The running game will continue to be atrocious along with TE usage and the offense will quit on Lashlee. I think the defense will play better as the season goes on but Gurvan Halls days as a starter are numbered. Also dont be surprise if Al Blades gets in playing shape and replaces Ivey. I'm so glad we played Alabama first. Now all of the delusional fans can shut up and see Miami for who they are .

Last edited:
Advertisement
As Dennis Green once said "they are who we thought they were!" I've been laying in the cut and reading the delusional post for months from geriatric canes fans who are living in 1991. Y'all let your emotions override your logic and wanted to believe what made you feel good. Always believe what your eyes tell you and not what people are saying. Remember when I said that Lashlee was a bad hire and that I wanted Sean Gleason, who went to Rutgers, as our OC ??? I was crucified by the board. Did y'all see how many points Rutgers put up today against Temple with less talent??? When has Lashlee ever hung 61 points on a D-1 team? There's a reason why he was forced out of Auburn by his former high school coach Malzahn. He's not very good. I also remember looking at his game tapes from SMU and commenting that his running game concepts were elementary and that our running game would regress with him as our OC. Guess who was right again? Lets not forget about his inability to use the TE position. Now you know why Brevin left early. He seen the ineptitude .Ive said this many times on other boards and I'll say it again: coaches rarely change who they are. Especially coordinators. Lashlee will always coach scared against elite teams and call the dumbest plays at the worst time.( qb sneak from the shotgun at the 5 yard line) . We cant let Manny off the hook. He goes out and hires T-rob because he coaches bump and run and then we play off their wide receivers on the first series? Are you kidding me! Then there's his decision to keep playing Cam Harris. You guys were so focused on Cam's biceps that you forgot that he's a group 5 back at best. A mole has better vision than he does .He should not be starting and neither should Gurvan Hall. Here's my season prediction. Miami is 9-3 at best (which will save Manny's job) but he will get rid of Lashlee in the off season because Lashlee will do what he always does in big games. The running game will continue to be atrocious along with TE usage and the offense will quit on Lashlee. I think the defense will play better as the season goes on but Gurvan Halls days as a starter are numbered. Also dont be surprise if Al Blades gets in playing shape and replaces Ivey. I'm so glad we played Alabama first. Now all of the delusional fans can shut up and see Miami for who they are .
You ever heard about paragraphs. Nobody wants to read this mess

If we move on from Lashlee this offseason he’ll just be replaced by Likens and we’ll be stuck with the same.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back