Guess where TVD will end up!

Advertisement
SMU, reunites with Lashlee and Stone is out
Makes the most sense, but there will be bigger teams with bigger NIL money. And yes, despite the frustration here, other programs believe he can still be an elite QB.

Advertisement
Any information about here he is going ?
Nope, but I guarantee big time programs think if they coach him up and get him in the right system he can be what he was at his best here. Don't know if they're right but I guarantee they think so.

Nope, but I guarantee big time programs think if they coach him up and get him in the right system he can be what he was at his best here. Don't know if they're right but I guarantee they think so.
What do you consider to be a big time program? I say best he can hope for is a mid level B1G team

Advertisement
1701956685885.gif

What do you consider to be a big time program? I say best he can hope for is a mid level B1G team
I’d say a team that was top 20 last year would qualify as big time. And I’m not so sure of that possibility.

Could he get a top 50 offer? Sure. I think I saw Mississippi St, but I’m not counting them as big time program just because they play in big time conference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back