Guess where TVD will end up!

Advertisement
TVD is a great match for Kansas St. they run the ball a lot and this will mask his inability to read a top notch D!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just for kicks. Miami, lol. Next year's schedule is extremely favorable. He knows he has a talented O Line here. He tests waters to see if he can get a better deal but both he and Miami realize it is in best interest for him to play second year in Dawson's system. He withdraws name from portal. CIS goes bat chit crazy. Would be a typical Miami thing. Not going to happen probably but wouldn't rule it out. Think Brian Balom. I don't see us rolling out with Emory next year and thinking we going to be anything other than 7-5 at best and probably worse. I am not convinced Brown is an NCAA quarterback either. So you either pray on a transfer to win big in first year or you bank on a healthier TVD.

He will go to a school much better than what many here think.

Washington would be a great fit with Deboar, and the way they like to stretch the field vertically.

Notre Dame could be in play, Louisville, SMU if Stone is out for awhile.. Syracuse or BC if he wants to go back closer to home. He will field much bigger options than Friggin UCONN.
As someone who thought he looked like the most beat down product I'd ever seen (and proclaimed he was auditioning for UMass-UConn money), u right. I still wonder if I'll ever see another kid see as many ghosts as he did, particularly considering all of the pro throws he demonstrated he had the capacity to make (albeit in bursts), but yeah he's starting at a P5 next year. I'll throw Pitt out there as well and let Narduzzi wrestle with the nightmares that someone questions his sanctimony.

Advertisement
Just for kicks. Miami, lol. Next year's schedule is extremely favorable. He knows he has a talented O Line here. He tests waters to see if he can get a better deal but both he and Miami realize it is in best interest for him to play second year in Dawson's system. He withdraws name from portal. CIS goes bat chit crazy. Would be a typical Miami thing. Not going to happen probably but wouldn't rule it out. Think Brian Balom. I don't see us rolling out with Emory next year and thinking we going to be anything other than 7-5 at best and probably worse. I am not convinced Brown is an NCAA quarterback either. So you either pray on a transfer to win big in first year or you bank on a healthier TVD.

At this point, nothing would surprise me.

Advertisement
Back