Tackles: Kirby, 80 tackles
Sacks: AQM, 5.5 sacks
Interceptions: Bush, 3
Tackles for loss: Grace, 7

Advertisement
what is everyone seeing in edwards?

yearby looked better last year...plays made in games>offseason/greentree hype

Last edited:
Coley will have the most yards receiving IMO. He is back explosive. Kirby will have the most tackles on the team as well.

nearby looked better last year...plays made in games>offseason/greentree hype

I'm not really high on him, but he's not terrible either. I see him getting a bulk of the carries this year.

Advertisement

nearby looked better last year...plays made in games>offseason/greentree hype

I'm not really high on him, but he's not terrible either. I see him getting a bulk of the carries this year.
I don't think he's that bad either. I think he's serviceable I just thought Yearby showed more last year

alot of our losses last year werent by much, the nebraska game was coached perfectly no problem with the schemes or anything, we had momentum late in the third then duke johnson fumbled followed by 2 interceptions by kaaya so cant blame al golden for that loss the coaching was good in that game was the players fault.

Yearby withb the most oooohhhs, walton with the most truck sticks, gus with the most runs over 20 yds.

Scott with the most Mosses. Coley with the most receiving yards. Herb comeback player of the year, solid season. 50 catches 5 TDs 700 yards

Chris Herndon starts his own hype train. Stan has a good all around campaign.

Bush has another great season causing 7 total turnovers. And tied with Kirby most hit sticks. Carter has 65 tackles. Jenkins gets 3 picks. T Howard gets himself at least a look from the NFL (3 ints) . Artie and Corn solidify themselves as lockdown corners for the next staff.

Kirby has an above average year 2nd in tackles . Grace leads the team with 100 tackles.

DL idk... TFL are the most important stat because they reflect how well u beat your man EVERY play (not just on 3rd and long or passing downs.)But the way this defense is set up.... Who knows

3 special teams TDs. 1 from berrios on a PR

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back