Guess Miami got it wrong - Realus George

Advertisement
If memory serves me right he was ripping on a Miami kid for going to UGA while he left the state of Georgia to come to Miami.

Advertisement
Huge recruiting mistake bringing this guy here. A full back that can't bust a grape? Dude was weak as ****. Would have never seen the field. A waste at a position that has long since vanished. No style at all.

I actually wish he was on the team now. We need a thumper as a lead blocker and edge setter. One of the things that make offenses such as ours more difficult is having a 6'2 or 6'3 270 lb lead blocker. A guy who is very physical and played DT in HS. Auburn had one a year or two ago and he was extremely effective on run plays. Instead of asking one of our TEs to be that guy we need to actually go recruit that guy. Watching Mallory and Hodges get manhandled routinely each game just highlights that fact.

All I know is, whatever team realus george is on, all I gotta do is bring my cleats, I'm taking some bodies spot!

Advertisement
Always thought he'd be better at DL but he probably wouldn't have had an opportunity over who we had on the team during his time here.

Advertisement
ended gucci night ... one thing about it, two things fa sho, three things for certain ...

Nah fam, when Gucci played Truth and ended it with "and if you send some more I'll do it again." That was so cold that it made jeezy give an impromptu 'i have a dream speech'

Nah fam, when Gucci played Truth and ended it with "and if you send some more I'll do it again." That was so cold that it made jeezy give an impromptu 'i have a dream speech'
that "i had a dream speech" ended with the killshot if you ask me ... it was cold af, you could tell by gucci body language, it was like he got me ... but either way, it was a dope scene ... gucci got hood hits ... jeezy got hood classics, and jeezy had more in the clip

that "i had a dream speech" ended with the killshot if you ask me ... it was cold af, you could tell by gucci body language, it was like he got me ... but either way, it was a dope scene ... gucci got hood hits ... jeezy got hood classics, and jeezy had more in the clip
Gucci left some of his hits in the deck bc he wanted to get in a few more diss songs just to be petty lol. He didn't play Beat it Up, Get the Bag, Pillz, Freaky Girl, etc. All in all it was a great Verzuz though

Advertisement
Heard he's going to be the new spokesman for reverse mortgages.

Working to confirm.
He auditioned to be Wilford Brimley's replacement in the diabetes commercials.

Seriously though, hope it works out for him. Fullback is a non-existant position in football now.

Advertisement
Back