GTech Week - Let's take a look

It's going to be a shootout. In 2011 we slowed the offense down. The past 2 years we havent really stopped them. We better score early and often

Advertisement
Chick, Pierre, DP, Armbrister, Gunter, Bush, Howard have plenty of experience to lead the way...

Worried about the defense. Heurtelou, Harris, Moten, Thomas, Kirby, Crawford, Owens, Grace, Carter, Elder have very little experience against this offense.

Fentress has also played against these guys quite a bit. I would expect him to have a role although I'd like to see Grace out there a lot. It would be nice if we came into this game with a fresh approach like a 4-4 with one deep safety.

Agree... there should be no reason to have 2 deep....play the game with 1 deep and load up the box

Ever wonder if some yellow jacket yahoo scopes out this site and relays to GT coaching staff.....One would assume their staff is honed in on this but the "What if factor" is always in play.....

Ever wonder if some yellow jacket yahoo scopes out this site and relays to GT coaching staff.....One would assume their staff is honed in on this but the "What if factor" is always in play.....

They ain't changing what they do in a week. The few wrinkles that they'll put in, maybe, are far ahead of what I can bring to the table. Those people are getting paid millions for a reason. Most of the time, they know exactly what's going on in terms of Xs and Os, but simply choose to do something a certain way for a reason. All I do with these types of posts is potentially increase some awareness of what we, as fans, will see. Some people enjoy the game experience better that way.

Our D scheme is made to stop this offense. it shouldnt be difficult to stop but the difference is Gtech QB. he is actually really good. he can throw and run well. so guys are going to have to be on their A-Game. Offensively we have enough speed to beat them. running the ball efficiently is the key. seeing Georgia southern run for days agianst the defense they see the most in practice tells me everything. misdirection, counter runs will be good to see. they dont match up at all against our receivers Kayaa should have over 300 yds and Duke should have over 100 easy. hopefully Duke is 100% and ready to go. alot of play action will kill them too.

Advertisement
It scares me tech had a bye week going into this game. They will have some new wrinkles with their blocking schemes for this game and it's a circle the wagons game for them in a lot of ways.

since it is at bobby dodd ...expect to see at least 10 false starts that will go uncalled.

Advertisement
Back