GT vs BYU/False starts

Bernie20

Recruit
Premium
Anyone watching the GT game? Last week we had alot of fans complaining about all the false starts by GT against us that were not called. Well, tonight, in a quarter and a half, GT has been called for 6 false starts already!

Is it me or does Cane bias truly does exist?

We couldn't buy a false start last week and their Oline is doing the exact same thing they did last week against us(getting off a split second before the snap).

But against us, not one call.

Advertisement
Anyone watching the GT game? Last week we had alot of fans complaining about all the false starts by GT against us that were not called. Well, tonight, in a quarter and a half, GT has been called for 6 false starts already!

We couldn't buy a false start last week and their Oline is doing the exact same thing they did last week against us(getting off a split second before the snap).

I wonder if its a none ACC crew, since it is at BYU. Stop with the paranoia, its like FSU fans that swear up and down the ACC refs have it out for them. I think we just got ****** refs in the ACC in general.

Nope!

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/57179-GT-VS-BYU

Nice work!

Nope!

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/57179-GT-VS-BYU

Nice work!

Well....no one posted in your thread so they must not be.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back