GT v. UCF

Advertisement
giphy.webp

I was implying that GT/UCF game got cancelled due to Irma. I think this game would've told us more about GT than the UT game.

Advertisement
Everyone commenting understands what you are implying. What is incomprehensible is why you are implying it.

It's Georgia Tech. They are an average team with a scheme that plays right into the hands of our supposed strength... team speed.

If UM cant beat GT, it's because they aren't as good as we expect, not because the game with UC****ingF was cancelled.

Everyone commenting understands what you are implying. What is incomprehensible is why you are implying it.

It's Georgia Tech. They are an average team with a scheme that plays right into the hands of our supposed strength... team speed.

If UM cant beat GT, it's because they aren't as good as we expect, not because the game with UC****ingF was cancelled.

i am concerned about this game because of our injuries and the emotional letdown, not the scheme they play.

i am concerned about this game because of our injuries and the emotional letdown, not the scheme they play.

You shouldnt be concerned about their scheme and good thing you arent playing with your emotional state. Players play.

Advertisement
Back