GT tickets

Advertisement
I think I’m going to go to this game this year too. It’s the closest to Indiana. They usually drop on prices closer to the actual date. I might do that

Advertisement
There are a lot of canes in Atlanta. I go every time they come here. Sometimes I like sitting with the enemies when I'm confident in our team, which means it's been a while since I've done that.

There are a lot of canes in Atlanta. I go every time they come here. Sometimes I like sitting with the enemies when I'm confident in our team, which means it's been a while since I've done that.
A lot!!!

Anybody know what section all the canes fan sit at ?
Living near Savannah, I’m planning on going to this game as well! Went a few years ago and the majority of our fans sat in sections 130 and 131.

Here’s a photo:

Attachments

• 5D77F039-3018-4F08-B3FC-B41F4BBF57B3.jpeg
    5D77F039-3018-4F08-B3FC-B41F4BBF57B3.jpeg
    897.4 KB · Views: 22
Advertisement
I’ll be there as well. I’m in Ohio, but my parents live in Alabama near Auburn, so it’s a 2 hrs drive to the A for us.

You could buy them the day if the game. The don’t care about that team in Georgia. Lol might be more Canes when it’s all said and done.

Advertisement
You could buy them the day if the game. The don’t care about that team in Georgia. Lol might be more Canes when it’s all said and done.
Especially at the end of the year. Once GT’s season craters tickets will be super cheap. I know when I usually go 90% of the Miami sideline is Canes fans.

Feels like a home game
Especially at the end of the year. Once GT’s season craters tickets will be super cheap. I know when I usually go 90% of the Miami sideline is Canes
Feels and looks like a home game. It's funny looking at all the people coming off the Marta in orange and green.

Advertisement
Feels like a home game

Feels and looks like a home game. It's funny looking at all the people coming off the Marta in orange and green.
The only time I remember feeling a true road atmosphere was the Thursday night game during Shannon’s first year. I remember going to the Varsity and bring swarmed by GT fans. Other than that game it’s always a pretty even split.

The only time I remember feeling a true road atmosphere was the Thursday night game during Shannon’s first year. I remember going to the Varsity and bring swarmed by GT fans. Other than that game it’s always a pretty even split.
That game was a raping by the option lol

Advertisement
Back