GT N3rds (next opponent) vs. Wake Forest (stream included)

Advertisement
Advertisement
GT is gonna win this game. We will have a challenge.
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Players need and deserve a wild crowd for it. We have two weeks before GT, and then go on the road the week after. Great game to get to.
Yea the wife and I went down for the first game against Miami OH. I'm about 5 hrs north and have a new baby at home but we're gna try to get there for it

GT is gonna win this game. We will have a challenge.
I didn't watch it but seemed like GT benefited from a bunch of Wake turnovers. Also not sure wake is any good this year. They hadn't played anyone. What did u see from GT that will present problems?

I didn't watch it but seemed like GT benefited from a bunch of Wake turnovers. Also not sure wake is any good this year. They hadn't played anyone. What did u see from GT that will present problems?
GT is just more talented than they were under Collins. They are a step up in physical talent from anyone we've played, except A&M.

They will be able to generate some offense, mostly by passing (maybe a little bit running).

HOWEVER...if we do what we're supposed to do, we should put a ton of points on them, and the game should not be close, especially at home. I don't think their defense stops us.

Brent Key is GTech’s Cristobal...

Their OC Buster Faulkner was the guy who followed after Dawson at Southern Miss

But guess who their QB’s Coach is, none other than Chris Weinke.

They’re not the same old GTech we’re used to, it’s definitely gonna be a game, but as long as we come prepared we should roll’em.

But we’re definitely gonna need to bring the Beekeeper suits...

Advertisement
Brent Key is GTech’s Cristobal...

Their OC Buster Faulkner was the guy who followed after Dawson at Southern Miss

But guess who their QB’s Coach is, none other than Chris Weinke.

They’re not the same old GTech we’re used to, it’s definitely gonna be a game, but as long as we come prepared we should roll’em.

But we’re definitely gonna need to bring the Bee-keeper suits...
Their QB, Haynes King, takes care of the ball. Not flashy, but doesn't turn the ball over and force the issue. Gotta be disciplined against them. Play assignments, minimize freelancing and breakdowns.

Advertisement
I haven't been on here much the past week or so. Is the thought that Kinchens should be back for this one? Sure hope so

Their QB, Haynes King, takes care of the ball. Not flashy, but doesn't turn the ball over and force the issue. Gotta be disciplined against them. Play assignments, minimize freelancing and breakdowns.

I was impressed with them tonight. Wake Forrest seems to have taken a huge step backwards. I no longer have the Ga Tech game as a easy W.

There are no easy wins in ACC on our schedule minus UVA.

GT-much improved passing offense

UNC-Really solid team with really good QB

Clemson-Young team, but tough and outplayed FSU majority of game just had a turnover and missed FG

NC State-tough physical team mobile QB who can make plays

FSU-know challenge here

Louisville-scoring a bizzillion points

BC-See FSU last week, weather could be a factor, small crowd, right after Thanksgiving, and they have a playmaker at QB.

Advertisement
Back