GT is blowing out VT in Blacksburg

Advertisement
The defense was decimated by injuries and it was our 3rd game in 12 days. Our losses that really hurt are ND, UNC & FSU

Pitt playing Clemson tough too 34-35 score now

Last edited:
Advertisement
Okay, let's say we win 2 of the 4 we lost and go to ACCCG.. We win or lose that game and end up in competitive bowl or playoffs. We still aren't ready to win it all. It sucks, but if we can win out (I'm taking it on the over 7) and play a decent bowl this year, I'm happy to move forward and give the season a solid B-. Let's go.

Hopefully we can go into next week with the right mind set and get off to a fast start.

Advertisement
That 4 game stretch is like a cloud that won't move.

We gave away at least 3 of those 4 games, and looked totally unprepared for the 4th.

Let's hope Richt got his brainfarts out of the way and it's smooth sailing from here. We should easily be 9-1 right now at the very least.

**** Pitt qb Nathan peterman 19-27 289 yards 5tds against Clemson.

Pitt puts up points man.

Great OC. Maximizes their talent. So much pre-snap motion you'll get hypnotized.

And we whooped their *** last week

We did, but if we're being honest, they left at least 2 TD's on the board tho w some drops.

Just like we left points on the board with 2 dropped td passes by coley and Harris as well as the foul they called on coley when njoku scored

Pitt puts up points man.

Great OC. Maximizes their talent. So much pre-snap motion you'll get hypnotized.

Imagine if we ran anything remotely close to their Offense. We'd be competing every year. I ******* love their Offense. Instead, we run an Offense where there is no motion, our offense runs everything very linear (north/south) and we throw 40 yard passes on 3rd and 3. We run a Offense that lacks an incredible amount of creativity. So frustrating.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Weird Dabo loses to a kicker name Blewitt. Now USC is torching Wash early and Louisville has 3 points through 2.5 qtrs vs Weak Forest.

1'of those weeks.

Advertisement

Pitt puts up points man.

We did, but if we're being honest, they left at least 2 TD's on the board tho w some drops.

Just like we left points on the board with 2 dropped td passes by coley and Harris as well as the foul they called on coley when njoku scored

Not an indictment of our Offense or our D. I'm just saying their offense is prolific and shoulda scored more against us.

Pitt puts up points man.

Not an indictment of our Offense or our D. I'm just saying their offense is prolific and shoulda scored more against us.
Maybe are defense just played good for the most part against them. They do got a good system going on offense though

Maybe are defense just played good for the most part against them. They do got a good system going on offense though

These drops were wide open WRs who would've literally walked in had they caught it. Perfect throws. Perfect position. Just absolute Butterfinger drops. The equivalent of missing a fast break lay up if you will.

I love our Defense, but we got lucky on those plays.

Yeah.

/see avatar.

Your avatar says Bring Back Butch. The game you reference gives me no reason to BBB. Richt not only beat GT this year, he's beat them 19 times including his OC days at FSU. What is Butch's record against GT?

Advertisement
Back