GT is a meaningless game

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have three ACC losses. Or do y'all not count Free Shoes and at VT as stone cold lock blowouts?

Advertisement
If we win all our Coastal games, we will win the Coastal. That, however, isn't very impressive.

Advertisement
I really don't care about a Coastal title but we need it to get to the ACCCG. I sure haven't given up on that yet. Beat Georgia

Bruh, I understand your trolling. Ur an avid hurricanes fan, but ur clearly trolling CIS, and frankly, doing a pretty bad job. Atleast rok is halfway clever with the way he goes about it. So please, with all due respect, stfu already

To us, anyway.

We either lose, and hand the Coastal to GT, or we win, and hand the Coastal to VT.

We can't tie, nor can we benefit in any real way. Sure, Bomb and his like will gloat for a week or two, but in reality, we ain't in the Coastal race. So this game is as meaningless as the slurpers claimed Nebraska and UL were.

I hope this is an attempt to dumb yourself down so as to communicate more effectively with the '10-2' crowd on the board.

But, even then, :stephenahand:

Nah. Still too complicated for that crowd.

We're talking - drawing it out with crayons.

I knew this thread would summon the slurpers, LOL! The same ones that agreed wirth Bomb that UL and NU were meaningless practice games. LOL!

This is how I roll, slurpers, so you can 86 that "kill yourself" and "fake fan" crap. I go to every game, and I don't penny pinch.

I GUARANTEE, if we get blown out on prime time at GT (I know it is SO far fetched an idea), then come back and beat Cincy to go up 4-3, the porsters here will start talking about how we go 9-3 and win the Coastal. Guranteed.

The Coastal died for us the secondf we quit vs UL.

This

They think we root for these guys to lose, we just smarter and see it now. Them they are the type of cats that hold signs "in golden we trust" or " in Shannon we trust". How bout stop trusting and root for miami fk the coaches. I hate when fans get attached to the hip by a coach, ***** I just want dude to recruit at an elite level and win. Give me Butch Davis bruh but if he fks up I'll mope on his *** too fk it.

Advertisement
I knew this thread would summon the slurpers, LOL! The same ones that agreed wirth Bomb that UL and NU were meaningless practice games. LOL!

This is how I roll, slurpers, so you can 86 that "kill yourself" and "fake fan" crap. I go to every game, and I don't penny pinch.

I GUARANTEE, if we get blown out on prime time at GT (I know it is SO far fetched an idea), then come back and beat Cincy to go up 4-3, the porsters here will start talking about how we go 9-3 and win the Coastal. Guranteed.

who are the two guys with you?

JK...I feel you, the slurps on here are blind leading the blind. They cant see despite all the facts being right in front of them. I will be at the GT gme, supporting this team and the players. As for the ******* coaching, they can suck a stiff one. **** AG and his butt **** Buddy

who are the two guys with you?

fail.

smokey tell me bout that hot thang you got there.

Advertisement
but Im the mope...obviously you did not see my follow up post. **** this season has us all *****y....cant even take a joke....SMH. Thanks AG!!! Go squeeze one out and see if you feel better

There is a notable lack of humor amongst the slurpers, eh? LOL! They know their time is short.

Advertisement
There is a notable lack of humor amongst the slurpers, eh? LOL! They know their time is short.

Wish this was true for Dorito and Folden. We got the talent bruh...thats whats sickening. These passive mother****ers aint got the goods. God knows I wish I was wrong but 3.5 years of facts and used car salesman quotes dont lie

BTW, the first and LAST scrawny, sickly girl I ever go out with!

I'm back on the plumpsters! Skinny girls are just like I imagined, all skinny, can't hold their liquor, and well...just plain scrawny.

I tried to grab and squish her, and I was like getting ribs and bones and stuff. :( It was like snuggling with 1-1/4 inch PVC pipe! :( Don't want!

My date for Cincy is just gonna be plopping out all over the place!!!! Just sloppy fat, mane! I have a couple in mind, and they got teh fat on 'em!!!

Weren't you on that episode of Duck Dynasty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back