GT @ Hard Rock 8 PM ACC Network

Advertisement
This is insane!!! we had more games on this network then any other acc team I swear!

I can remember when a lot of people were clamoring to get the ACCN up and running. What did you expect? They don't have much of a budget, that is why they have to run Irish Potato Peeler commercials. I would rather sit through those commercials to see the Canes live than have to wait to see replays of the game. Like it or not, UM is not the TV drawing card it used to be, especially when not playing a ranked opponent. It comes down to ACCN or maybe seeing the game on ESPN3 if it is being carried at all.

I can remember when a lot of people were clamoring to get the ACCN up and running. What did you expect? They don't have much of a budget, that is why they have to run Irish Potato Peeler commercials. I would rather sit through those commercials to see the Canes live than have to wait to see replays of the game. Like it or not, UM is not the TV drawing card it used to be, especially when not playing a ranked opponent. It comes down to ACCN or maybe seeing the game on ESPN3 if it is being carried at all.

Well that simply isnt true while our record hasnt been the greatest in recent years when UM is on TV ppl watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IT is going to take more than a fake punt and some lucky catches to beat us this year.

If there is any game I think we will roll in this is the one.

oh joy now we get to watch the informercials
Already mentally preparing myself for 40 minutes of this God amongst men

ElITmpxWAAAkZGL.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back