Gt had 1 penalty for 5 yards

brock

All-American
This game was poorly officiated and despite all the adversity we faced(being without over 5 starters) before this game we still won! Let’s go canes !!!

Advertisement
We beat the jackets and the zebras today

This team just has heart

Rosier has ice in his veins

I'm loving our ability to overcome adversity. (I know, I know Al Golden word) but think about this.. 1 Penalty on GT, Forced No turnovers, and Richt spotting GT 7 points you can make an argument we should of still held GT to 13 points. Not to mention, we only gave up 226 yards to a option team that ran the ball 90% of the time The first TD was legit but the 2nd TD on the pass should of been a sack and FG attempt.

Being called for an illegal block below the waist at a key moment nearly had me blow a gasket considering the team we're playing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
It was a token penalty so it didn’t look like the refs were against us....or maybe the official dropped his flag and didn’t know what to do so he said I’ll just call a 5 yarder on them to make it look good.

One of the two.

I'm loving our ability to overcome adversity. (I know, I know Al Golden word) but think about this.. 1 Penalty on GT, Forced No turnovers, and Richt spotting GT 7 points you can make an argument we should of still held GT to 13 points. Not to mention, we only gave up 226 yards to a option team that ran the ball 90% of the time The first TD was legit but the 2nd TD on the pass should of been a sack and FG attempt.

This was Knowles' fault right? He was the only player remotely close, but didn't cover the guy at all.

This was Knowles' fault right? He was the only player remotely close, but didn't cover the guy at all.
Pre snap Knowles was lined up right over that guy and then as everyone moved right the WR went left and Knowles got lost. Pretty sure it was his fault but maybe one of our x's and o's guys can confirm

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back