Vilar
Zamora
Del Castillo
Gil
Toral
Amditis
Cloonan
Rivera

I thought GT wasn't supposed to be any good. Their starters are pretty solid, and this starter today is just nasty. We're fortunate he made the mistake to Zamora. Need some base-runners and get his pitch count up.

Advertisement
Nice inning. Extended some ABs, some key hits and got his pitch count up. Need a shut down inning from Van Belle now.

I like these uniforms. Adidas taking good care of us this season.

Advertisement
GT works out of 1st and 2nd w 1 out situation. Still 4 - 2 top 6th. Bullpen will need to step up today.

Advertisement
Pitching change after Lala HPB. Amditis scored btw on Rivera's triple after a nice base hit of his own. Except for Lala and Del Castillo, our LH hitters have really struggled with their starter (Toral in particular - not even close to hitting his curve-ball).

Advertisement
Georgia Tech is a nice college club. Pretty even matchup as the first two games could’ve gone both ways.

I don’t think GT is an ACC contender, but they’re a tourney team.

Georgia Tech is a nice college club. Pretty even matchup as the first two games could’ve gone both ways.

I don’t think GT is an ACC contender, but they’re a tourney team.

I think they're close. They've got solid starters and a couple of sluggers in the line-up, but their defense is weak.

Advertisement
Back