GT Game 11/10

acento

Sophomore
Looking to take my son up to this game. Couple of questions for anyone who might know.
1. What sections do Cane fans usually sit in? Seems to always be a decent amount of us up there.

2. Any hotel recommendations?

Advertisement
Advertisement
2. Depends on how old your son is.
I stayed at a decent hotel right across from Club Wax a few years back.
It as a great weekend.

The Varsity sucks, but I think article III of the Constitution says you have to eat it once before you die. Orange are the visiting team sections. In 2016 Miami took over more than that in the lower deck though. Miami had most of 128, 129, 227, 228, 229 and others.

stadium2003.gif

Advertisement
Went last time and ton of canes fans were there. Close to 30-35% canes fans. It got loud when the canes scored. Just sit on the UM side of the stadium and you are good to go.

Looking to take my son up to this game. Couple of questions for anyone who might know.
1. What sections do Cane fans usually sit in? Seems to always be a decent amount of us up there.

2. Any hotel recommendations?[/QUOTE
The Mandarin Oriental is a good hotel choice

The Mandarin Oriental is a great hotel choice

Advertisement
Advertisement
Forgot about that abomination, and I'm sure nobody can blame me. Miami had the ball for less than 20 minutes in that game. Anybody know what the school record is for lowest TOP in a game? Gotta be close to the 19:15 put up by that All-Star staff that night.
I was there....their fb had over a 100yds on ******* dives, I wanted to jump the wall and beat the fanaastic duo with a shoe.

Got my tickets, Lord willing, I will be there this yr too.

Advertisement
Back