GT by the numbers

My bank account agrees with you. It is frankly ridiculous how cheap it is for ins state students.
A masters in CS from G-Tech and you are pretty much writing your own ticket. Though you probably already are doing well.
Their online masters in analytics is under $10k for both in state and out of state.

1696435946290.png

Advertisement
Ours fans hate our fans..... but we expect other fans to love us...
For real lol, honestly I like being considered an obnoxious fan base, it's intimidating for other teams' fanbases, and really goes against the notion that our fanbase just doesn't care

Was just looking thru their passing game as its seems to match our only nitpicky weakness at moment and realized their leading wr true freshman is state champ in 100 and 200m. Has 10.20 times VERIFIED. How he ended up at GT I dont know but he probably getting his people hit up ALOT right now.. Either way their WR core is pretty good even missing Chase Lane for last couple games, Rutherford is a local Miami kid and he was talk of camp and camp mvp for them coming into season. They got some guys and it makes sense they can sling the ball.. GREAT test to see if pass defense is legit..

Should be interesting. Miami's strength on offense is GT's weakness on defense, and vice versa. GT definitely has the athletes to gash Miami's secondary, but getting Kinchens back should help stop some of the busts in the coverage they've had.

Advertisement
They give up 6 sacks a game. Hard to believe they have that high a ranked offense with such poor pass protection. I am interested to see how they perform. All of their stats on offense seem contradictory to each other.

They give up 6 sacks a game. Hard to believe they have that high a ranked offense with such poor pass protection. I am interested to see how they perform. All of their stats on offense seem contradictory to each other.
Honestly their tackles look like turnstiles.. Like really bad..

Weird because their sacks allowed ranking is 29 which is that bad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back