Grow up and have some common sense!

Dingaan1828 was around when players wore leather helmets.

How long have you been on earth? Fans aren't rational, never have been, never will be. They aren't expected to be rational. Preaching to them about how to act is just spitting into the wind.

Let em vent.

I've been on this earth longer than you've been....I'm pretty sure. Doesn't hurt to keep reminding.

Truth? Not quite, but nobody wore a facemask. I'm 72.

Dingaan? Any relation to Susan Miller-Degnan?

Could you put in a good word for me? I heard she's on Ashley Madison.

Advertisement

How long have you been on earth? Fans aren't rational, never have been, never will be. They aren't expected to be rational. Preaching to them about how to act is just spitting into the wind.

Let em vent.

I've been on this earth longer than you've been....I'm pretty sure. Doesn't hurt to keep reminding.

I told you Dignan got fired, out on his ***. But you didn't think about that, did you? In the end it's easier to think about yourself than it is to think about Dignan.

Based on what i seen i always thought four to five losses even with butch i said that then and it stands now.

I see improvement defensively and thats how u win titles in the long run so i like what i see. I trust these guys will dominate in two to three and that went for any coach...maybe except herman.....not saying hes the greatest but u have coaches that have tjat gift that win quickly and it seems like he has it.

Based on what i seen i always thought four to five losses even with butch i said that then and it stands now.

I see improvement defensively and thats how u win titles in the long run so i like what i see. I trust these guys will dominate in two to three and that went for any coach...maybe except herman.....not saying hes the greatest but u have coaches that have tjat gift that win quickly and it seems like he has it.

As long as Herman doesn't have to play powerhouse service academies. Whizzer White was a Heisman candidate AND Supreme Court justice.

Let em vent.

She's on the Ashley Madison that is for cats, AMIRITE?

Advertisement
Warning: This isn't a post for hypersensitive people who get their feelings hurt easily.

Let's part ways with these individuals after the season and open up some scholarships:

QB: Rosier, Shirreffs
RB: Gray
WR: Langham
TE: none
OL: Mahoney, Loftus, Knighton, Jones
DL: Fines
LB: McCray
DB: Henley

Advertisement
Warning: This isn't a post for hypersensitive people who get their feelings hurt easily.

Let's part ways with these individuals after the season and open up some scholarships:

That's another nice list.

Yeah, I still remember your stories on here about watching Cane games in the 50s. Another Cane from your generation shared a few stories as well. Can't remember his handle though.

Let em vent.

Let em vent.

I'm not old enough for leather helmets, but old enough to have played without a face mask, and pickup games sans helmet. Prolly why my posts are so dopey?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement

Replacing those guys with more talented players is fine, but why boot them? We seem to be like 10 scholarships light right now, isn't there plenty of room for a big class this year? Point being, bad depth is better than no depth.

Nice Capefearcane. I assume you to be a North Carolinian as well, all the better. If you are a Cane from back in the day, you should share a few memories from over the years. Dingaan did that a few years ago. That's how I remember he was one of our more seasoned Canes.

Let em vent.

I'm not old enough for leather helmets, but old enough to have played without a face mask, and pickup games sans helmet. Prolly why my posts are so dopey?

Let em vent.

We seem to have a surplus of irrational fans in comparison to other boards. That or they just do a better job of patrolling the amount of garbage that's posted.

Advertisement
Nice Capefearcane. I assume you to be a North Carolinian as well, all the better. If you are a Cane from back in the day, you should share a few memories from over the years. Dingaan did that a few years ago. That's how I remember he was one of our more seasoned Canes.

Let em vent.

Played a couple of years in HS, 71 U grad, don't think I missed a home game while there. Have few memories.... typical of that era.

Advertisement
Back