grouped season tickets

armchairqb

Recruit
i know someone posted recently about taking many years to group your friends together, now you couldnt do it this year.
i was wondering, is this going to be impossible this year. i have a group of 4 and a group of 10 that would like to sit together but still pay seperatly.
i have emailed UM 2x now and haven't gotten any response.
Any advice??
thanks in advance

Advertisement
Just don't renew at all. There are 100's of tickets together on stub hub for 1/10th of the price.

i know someone posted recently about taking many years to group your friends together, now you couldnt do it this year.
i was wondering, is this going to be impossible this year. i have a group of 4 and a group of 10 that would like to sit together but still pay seperatly.
i have emailed UM 2x now and haven't gotten any response.
Any advice??
thanks in advance

If I were you I'd call the Hect and start screaming.

You should be ok. We just got our ticket of 7 all together where we use to have 3 and 4 very close but not all together but we just got them on Monday.

Advertisement
on of the benefits of re-doing the stadium and seating is that long time friends can get seats together. That was the silver lining

i finally got a repsonse and some guy named tim set everything up for me and the other group told him what i wanted to do and he made it happen, we then just separately called and paid for our tix. done deal 10 seats in sec. 235. ready for Sept.!.....

Advertisement
May the field stay dry, but may it rain on you every game for sending these program killers any money. Oh, may it rain on all Temple coaching every second, even inside. Also, may your tailgate parties get rained out, your beer grow warm and your females all be ugly. Before you start, of course you can spend your money as you want but that doesn't mean you have not become part of the problem. Other than that, have a nice day and I hope we go undefeated and win the NC. Then we all win: you will be the smart ones and Al will leave for the NFL.

Advertisement
Back