GrimeTime Game of the Week Live Thread: Gibbons vs. McArthur

View as article

Cory Grimes

Freshman
Premium
Khris Bogle and Cardinal Gibbons take on McArthur in the regular season finale. Gibbons comes in with major confidence as they’ve clinched the district with the big win over American Heritage. McArthur may just be the biggest surprise team in the whole state. After a 1-9 2017 season, they come into this matchup with out a blemish in their record at 9-0. McArthur has a lot of underrated talent to keep an eye on like WR Jermaine Hart who was a standout at Paradise Camp. Also, 2020 safety Jerrold Pough has had a big year and recently picked up an offer for Louisville. He’s a long DB with great range. I’m excited to see what other names emerge tonight in one of the better matchups around the state this Friday. I’ll keep y’all updated throughout the game.

Advertisement
Gibbons cruises down the field easily for the first drive. Davis finishes it off with the short run. Gibbons up 7-0

Advertisement
Bogle brings the heat off the edge. Gang of tacklers hit Smith and force the ball loose. Gibbons ball

Advertisement
McArthur defense holds Gibbons to a FG attempt and they missed. McArthur ball on their own 15. Gibbons 7 McArthur 0 with 9 minutes in the 2nd quarter

Advertisement
McArthur couldn’t take advantage of great field position. Smith picked off on fourth down by Atwaters. Chiefs ball with 3 minutes in the half

why u aint tell me u were headed to this game..My alma mater Mca has alot of talent this year...thats with losing Huff and company.

Advertisement
McArthur with the major goal line stop on the last play of the half. It’s still 7-0 with gibbons on top

McArthur mike linebacker Rashad McMiller has been impressive. All over the field. In on just about every tackle

Advertisement
Back