2025 Gregory Xavier "ZAE" Thomas 3* CB from Heritage

Advertisement
My daughter goes to Heritage and I've seen Zae around a few times. Seems like a good kid. I told him he needs to come to the U last time I saw him. Ill be at all the Heritage games next year, so Ill let everyone know how he looks and how the other ballers look. Ill be wearing Hurricanes gear of course!

Have you met the dad before or spoke to him?
Ive never spoke to him, but I've never seen him with any college gear on. Not saying hes not a Nole fan just wondering how you know this. Ive seen his dad and mom few times this year. I always say hello but never spoke football with him or her for that matter.

Advertisement
Have you met the dad before or spoke to him?
Ive never spoke to him, but I've never seen him with any college gear on. Not saying hes not a Nole fan just wondering how you know this. Ive seen his dad and mom few times this year. I always say hello but never spoke football with him or her for that matter.
dad gave jimbo fisher a legitimate seminole jacket at a camp. Safe to say......NOLE.

iM SURE HE WILL LET THE RECRUITING PROCESS PLAY OUT THOUGH BUT LIKE OTHERS HAVE STATED KID PROBABLY A NOLE LEAN WITH ALL THE FACTORS.

We have lost kids like that through the years too though that parents were full fledged cane fans

dad gave jimbo fisher a legitimate seminole jacket at a camp. Safe to say......NOLE.

iM SURE HE WILL LET THE RECRUITING PROCESS PLAY OUT THOUGH BUT LIKE OTHERS HAVE STATED KID PROBABLY A NOLE LEAN WITH ALL THE FACTORS.

We have lost kids like that through the years too though that parents were full fledged cane fans
Yeah if all things equal, he likely going there. But these are different times. Maybe we just stay in it with the just in case mindset. Its like Ewald for us. If you do what you are supposed to, you know where he going. Stay in it and who knows what kinda madness happens in december.

Never really understood how a family could be from south Florida and be FSU/UF fans. Like those areas are 100% opposite of south Florida. Why are you a fan of a program that’s in a completely different culture

Advertisement
Never really understood how a family could be from south Florida and be FSU/UF fans. Like those areas are 100% opposite of south Florida. Why are you a fan of a program that’s in a completely different culture
Well living in south florida.

Those 2 are state schools.

They have a huge alumni base that reside down here. These alumni's alot of thme end up teachers, etc another part of the community.

Then you have both winning national championships through multiple generations so grand dad might be a nole fan passed to dad and then now to the child.....or you also have..which is an extreme group in south florida...HATERS. Guys that just like the rivals of any south florida teams.

Living down here you would be shocked on how much folks HATE the Heat , Dolphins, Canes and its just because the majority are fans to those teams.

His dad seems to be a legit nole fan though.

I think we will be in it the whole time though....he at this point in the cycle would be my main priority at cb because of the physical tools that cant be taught. I m sure they prioritize him...we have some AH dbs playing real well for us including one of his coaches sons in DP Jr.

That's kind of weird, him giving Jimbo a jacket. Never hard something like that before. Was not aware of this.

Well living in south florida.

Those 2 are state schools.

They have a huge alumni base that reside down here. These alumni's alot of thme end up teachers, etc another part of the community.

Then you have both winning national championships through multiple generations so grand dad might be a nole fan passed to dad and then now to the child.....or you also have..which is an extreme group in south florida...HATERS. Guys that just like the rivals of any south florida teams.

Living down here you would be shocked on how much folks HATE the Heat , Dolphins, Canes and its just because the majority are fans to those teams.

His dad seems to be a legit nole fan though.

I think we will be in it the whole time though....he at this point in the cycle would be my main priority at cb because of the physical tools that cant be taught. I m sure they prioritize him...we have some AH dbs playing real well for us including one of his coaches sons in DP Jr.
Valid

Advertisement
like a native american seminole jacket.
I dont think its that weird. Not sure but Thomas may have native american heritage
The father is black but the mom maybe Native American Indian? I assumed she was Latin, but I could see that. Cool gift.
Hope he comes our way!

Advertisement
Really want this kid in the class. I think he’s the best DB down here by quite a bit (at least at the moment)

But before you go whole hog, you HAVE TO SECURE at least three other pure CB’s with elite to great speed.

If they’re willing to listen (which is suspect to me), it’ll be a full 12-month process here.

Yes but those were some fcked up Miami teams coaching wise. Just saying. I think any kid with a head on his shoulder knows this script is flipping.

Advertisement
Back